Chapter 20

POLAR TANG

As Polar Tang submerge under the sea water, darkness started to cover around them. There are just a flickering light that barely works. It was almost midnight where Penguin guide the guys to their resting room to get some sleep. While Shachi guide Robin to a separate room for her. On their way to the room, Shachi was interrupted by Bepo...

BEPO
"Shachi hurry we need you in the cockpit now, there are things you need to look into.."

SHACHI
"Oh no, Umm Robin-san. I had things to do, do you mind if you get to your room by yourself?"

ROBIN
"That's okay i can find my way from here" she smiled.

SHACHI
"Alright see ya" he hurried to the cockpit.

As Robin walk by herself, she walked pass through a dark room where the doors are slightly opened. She saw a blue light coming out of the room, the light that she familiar with.. she came closer to the room and pushed the door slowly. Then she saw Law is laying on the surgeon bed playing with his room force field..

 Then she saw Law is laying on the surgeon bed playing with his room force field

LAW
"Ahh, i was just about to get you here using my room ability.. what a coincidence"

ROBIN
"Miss me ? Fufufu"

LAW
"Very.." he sighs.

Robin came into the room and closed the door behind her. She came closer to Law and bend over to his ear and whispered..

ROBIN
"Well I'm here.. now what?"

Law chuckled and get himself sitting on the bed. He reached for Robin's hand and pulled her closer standing in front of him. He slides his hands to Robin's waist pulling her closer while Robin slides her hand on Law's shoulder.  He looked upwards to see Robin's face while Robin looked downwards to his face. The gap getting closer as they slowly came closer and went for a kiss. She didn't resist but rather just go with it kissing the love of her life while pulling him closer to her grabbing his neck. After a while they stopped and catches their breath heavily..

LAW
"Your lips taste so sweet.. I can't get enough kissing you.."

ROBIN
"It's yours.." she whispered.

LAW
"Yes.. mine.. mine only."

As Law kissing her neck he muttered..

LAW
"Here too, and here, and here, all of this are mine.." as he smooch Robin's body..

LAW
"Tch.."

Law suddenly grit his teeth when he imagined Robin being a Geisha serving other guys, fooling around.. as guys are drooling on her.  Because who doesn't when Robin can looks so beautiful and gorgeous. He can't accept the facts that Robin will entertain the shogun.  Meanwhile, Robin knows exactly what's on his mind and she kissed his forehead.. she figured out maybe that's why he's been grumpy and frustrated since yesterday.

ROBIN
"Dont worry. They won't get any of this.." she chuckled.

LAW
"Damn right they wont.."

Law grab her busty hips and squeezed it. Robin removed his hat to get a closer look to Law's face. She cupped his face and pull his face to her lips going for french kiss. Law slides his hand under Robin's skirt and placed his hand on her hips. Robin slides her hands insides Law's shirt and removed it. Law stands up from his seat and slides down Robin's skirt exposing her chubby hips. He removed Robin's shirt and get her to seat on the bed. They kissed heavily playing with their tongue.

He get down on his knee and get his tongue licking her thigh's cheeks after removed her panties.  She rest her thighs on his broad shoulder. He flick his tongue up and down causing Robin to gasped as she enjoyed how Law diving his tongue against her. Her eyes became hazy, her breathing more rapid than before, and she grip his hair with both of her hand as she's close to her climax. One step closer for her climax, Law removed his tongue. Robin was back on her insanity yet irritated as she's not reached her orgasm. He teased her by rubbing his finger around her hole which torturing her crazy craving for him.

ROBIN
"Trafalgar Law..." she moaned softly begging.

Law was surprised and felt more excited after he heard Robin called his name seductively. As that was the first time Robin called his name correctly. He felt happy and rewarded her by placing his tongue back on her private. Licking, sucking, rotating, flicking his tongue across her most sensitive area to give her the great pleasure all she wanted. Her legs are shaking, her hands slowly lose grip on his hair, she moaned rapidly as she's close. And finally she trembled in pleasure after her climax.

She placed both of her arms on her face covering her eyes in what seems like disbelief. That was the most sexiest thing that Law ever witnessed watching Robin to be so exposed, so vulnerable, laying completely naked for him to take advantage of. His manhood jolt in response, fully erect. Forgetting about going slow, Law take off his pants and slide his manhood in between legs causing her to released a loud moaned due to the surprise. He thrust her deep that he can feel his tip at the back of her womb.

He felt aroused all over his body as his erection are coated with her juice. He grind her while sucking on her nipple which makes her cried pleasure. The pleasure that he felt was so heavenly that he kept on thrusting faster and harder. Robin wrap her legs around his waist meeting his thrusts. Law kissed Robin all over her face, neck, breast while grabbing her hips.

After a few minutes, Law felt close to his climax. So he quickened his pace while enjoying her tight, wet walls wrapping his manhood. Law heard Robin's rapid moan and felt her walls getting tighter as she's also about to reach her orgasm. Then he exploded while grouning pleasure, emptying his load straight inside Robin's womb. While standing, Law bend his body laid on top of Robin. Feeling exhausted, catching his breath while Robin stroke his hair gently.

LAW
"You're mine Nico-ya" he panting.

ROBIN
"And you're mine.." she smiled.

.....

End of Chapter 20