Chapter 2

Time skip (after 2 years)

PUNK HAZARD

Its been 2 years since the Sabaody and Marine Ford incident. Mugiwara Crew have been quite since, but after two years they made their comeback and arrived at Punk Hazard. While they noticed the strange island they received a mysterious call from Den Den Mushi who called for help. The strawhats decided to take a look at the island and investigate what kind of island is it and who's the one who called for help through the Den Den Mushi.

While Law has been roaming in Punk Hazard to catch Caesar for few months. He became one of the Seven Warlords.  He noticed that the marine had set foot in Punk Hazard, so he decided to take of it. After he finished the marine in front of the gate, he's back on his way to get inside of the lab while roaming through the snow. Suddenly he heard stomping of somebody heavy running towards him and a squeaky sound who called for him. Little did he know that he will meet Nico Robin again.

LUFFY
"Oii oiii do you remember me ?!!"

Luffy were so overjoyed when he sees the man that saved his life after the Paramount War 2 years ago. Law turned his head and saw Luffy was waving happily towards him.

LAW
"Mugiwara-ya.."

BROOK
"Do you know him Luffy-san ?"

ZORO
"Huh ? Thats the guy we met at the Human Auction house in Sabaody"

ROBIN
"Trafalgar Law..."

LUFFY
"YES thats right Traf... Tra-guy...thats his name. He saved me by treating my wound 2 years ago"

USOPP
"That Shicibukai saved your life ?!"

Robin and the others were dumbfounded when Luffy explain how Law saved their captain's life. Especially Robin, she wonder why would Law saved Luffy's life knowing that they are rival. But Zoro he couldn't care less as he watched Luffy jumped and run towards Law excitedly.

LUFFY
"Oi Tra-guy ! Thanks for saving my life! Hikhikhik"

LAW
"Seems like you made it alive, Mugiwara-ya.."

Law turned his head and saw a woman with pink coat covering her head to toe. A woman with a face that he familiar with. He was shocked as he trying to recognise the woman from afar.

 He was shocked as he trying to recognise the woman from afar

LUFFY
"Aree? What are you looking at?"

LAW
"That woman.."