Chapter 6

DRESSROSA

Law, Robin, Usopp, and Caesar went their way entering Dressrosa and have a stop at a cafe. Suddenly they spot Cipher Pol Zero walking besides them at the cafe. The cafe owner kept asking questions about them and grew curious which Usopp was scared to even sit still publicly even under disguise.  In order to know their way within the country without getting notice by the citizen of Dressrosa. Usopp shares his plan to Law and Robin.

USOPP
"Oi Tra-guy, i dont think its a good idea to walk around the country in a group like this. We barely got into the centre of the country and people are already grew curious about us."

LAW
"What do you suggest?"

USOPP
"Why dont i take Caesar with me in a more safer and quite place where nobody can see us. While you and Robin go investigate together.?"

To avoid a large conflict, without any questions three of them agreed to part ways for a while until they gain the information. Usopp decided to dragged Caesar with him going back near Thousand Sunny. While Robin and Law are left just the two of them at the cafe.

 While Robin and Law are left just the two of them at the cafe

LAW
"What business does Cipher Phol have here?"

ROBIN
"Not sure, but definitely things will get ugly if they got involved"

Law and Robin stayed for a while until they got blend in the crowd without being too obvious. They act normally at the cafe as if they're just some kind of tourist having a coffee at nearest cafe. Until Law decided to start moving.  As they're were strolling around the town trying to dig information Robin noticed something weird...

  As they're were strolling around the town trying to dig information Robin noticed something weird

ROBIN
"Tra-guy, dont you find its weird ?"

LAW
"Yes, the people are too casual the fact that their king resigned from being shicibukai"

ROBIN
"Somethings not right"

As the two of them walk together side by side, the army of Doflamingo tend to look curious about the two as they keep asking weird questions towards the citizen of Dressrosa.