Chapter 1

Tom "Skippy" Inskip: Finally we are at the Sin city to do some sins.

Harry: Hell yeah!!! Just party fun and of course girls.

Jack: Dude what about Chelsy? You both will never come back together?

Harry: No! As much as I want to be with her but I think she deserves a private life. I mean she is a hardworking lady. So, it's decided and confirmed. We are not coming back together. But we will remain friends.

Charlie: Great then. Vegas!!!! We are here.

At Wynn Las Vegas,

Skippy: Harry Jack Charlie common let's go to the pool. I got an information that there is a girl's bachelorette going on. May be we will have some fun.

They leave their room and go to the pool to see a huge number of girls.

Charlie: Darn we got lucky today.

Skippy: Oh please you really think the "Party Prince" is here and we are going to have any chance? They are going to hang on to him.

Jack: Yeah right He got some hot shot bod for this day.

Harry:  Oh no no no, if I get into the mud then you all will go with me. Besides I can't do anything much scandalous. I will be deployed in 2 months. (Uhh we all know what happened next)

The girls of course after seeing Prince Harry come to them and start getting closer to them. Jack, Skippy and Charlie were enjoying the attention but Harry was in different mood.

As much as he tries to be strong but somewhere Chelsy is still there inside his heart. And secondly these girls were too clingy. Still he tried to get into conversation with them, wearing their bachelorette tank top and dancing on Jack's shoulders but still he felt nauseous with these people all around him.

He gets out to get a sip of Pinewood Social Sangria at the nearby bar and orders it.

  "Not enjoying the girls frenzy much!! " Says a female voice.

Harry looks towards the voice seeing a beautiful girl with a short black hairs with brown highlights and sitting there with a white cover up above a white bikini. He was beautifully surprised. And was even more surprised to see that when every girl is drooling and trying to clinge themselves on him and his friends, here she is a totally normal girl who is chilling not giving a damn.

Harry: Well to be honest, they are so
"Cringy. Right? " Says the girl.

Harry chuckles and says "Yes"

Harry: Well I am Harry

Selena: You don't need to introduce yourself to me. I am a Brit and I know you. Hello your highness. Myself Selena. Selena Cook.

Harry: Ohh none of those bullshit. Here, I am just Harry. Hi Selena. So you are alone here?

Selena: Well after a long term at my office, I decided to treat myself with a vacation and here I am.

Harry: Well then can I buy this fair lady a drink?

Selena: Umm let me think?
She pretends like thinking.

Harry chuckles: Please I insist. Don't say no.

Selena: Well okay. But then I am giving you a treat as well.

Harry: Okay done. Excuse me Dirty Martini for the lady please and one Forsé  for me.

Selena: You have a great choice. I like it indeed.

They both chat over drinks and also exchanged numbers and room numbers.

Harry: So, tonight we are meeting again at the club? For your treat?

Selena: Ohh of course. You have my room number and phone number. Give me a call or come directly.

While going she bends more towards Harry. Her hot breathe was making him to gulp lumps in throat. She gives a peck on his cheek.

Selena: Thank you for your treat. You will get a better return treat. She winks at him and goes.

Harry smiles and rubs his hairs backwards as he sees Selena going with hips moving in tune.

Harry: I can't wait for the evening.