Chapter 3

Harry goes back to his room hiding to everyone especially his friends. He has a smile on his face. Somewhere, yesterday he forgot about Chelsy for atleast few hours. Although, he knew this is only for a week and after that they would be separated but he still he was happy after so many days.

He heard a knock in the door. He opens it but the smile doesn't leave his face.
It was Charlie.

"Harry were you not here last night?"

"Why do you say that? "

"Look mate, I know you since last 25 years okay? I know you are hiding something. Skippy and Jack are the people you can manipulate but not me. What's going on? "

"My goodness me,  God's Gift, Charlesworth, you are just thinking so much. I was in here all the time. But at midnight I woke up and was feeling little off so, I went outside to take a stroll. That's it. Don't make it an issue now? "

"Harry, no one knows but you know right that you are getting deployed in 1  month. Don't screw this up otherwise The Queen and the Army will show you hell."

"I know Charlie, I am totally fine and on right path. Now tell me what you all did yesterday? How much fun have yesterday? Got anyone? "

"We will say you about fun Prince. Charlie was zoned out yesterday."
"Yeah girls were in his top and he just pushed them all aside", said Skippy and Jack entering the room.

" Well you dumb ass people must know that I have a girlfriend, whom I dearly love and yes I can't cheat her. So enjoy the girls to yourself mates, I am out."

"Well I back Charlie in this. Daisy is a beautiful girlfriend and he must not cheat on her."

"Well, Harry thanks for the support. Atleast someone wants me to be loyal."

"Harry yesterday you didn't join us but the party was so fun. The girls, the drinks, the smoke, it was all so fine and so Las Vegas style. You missed a lot. "

"Jack's right and we are not going to leave you tonight. You have to come and have some fun with us."

"Ya...ya okay fine by me."

Charlie "He is hiding something for sure."

Later in the afternoon, Harry and his friends have lunch with a group of girls who were there to celebrate bachelorette of their friend. The girls were trying to woo the prince and his friends. They all wished to grab the prince atleast for one night but the ginger boy's eyes were roaming for another hot chic. His eyes held the sight of her wearing a neon green dress. She came and sits in a table at a distance.

Imagine her in short brunette hairs and looking straight to the front and Harry looking from the side

"Damn she looks so hot. Why Selena? Why do you do this to me? No, here I can't do anything. Control Harry."

"Hey Harry, where are you lost? " asks Skippy.

"Uhh nowhere man. Just some stuffs. "

They have and the lunch and make plans with the girls to meet at 7pm.

"Guys so it's done let's meet at 7pm near the pool for some fun. And hey Tom please ask your Prince to open up. He is there for a treat tonight. " she winks and gives foot fetish to Harry who was not that interested in that girl still gave a smile.

They all retire to room for there was time to go again for the party. Harry when saw towards the table where Selena was seated, she was gone.

Harry, "She must have gone to her room."

All of Harry's friends go to their room. Harry sneaks out his way to Selena's. He goes there and knocks the door.

"Ohh Hey Harry"

  Mature content

Selena opens it. He sees her still in that cloth. Lust is clear in his eyes. He pushes her inside and closes the door. He slams lips oh hers and starts kissing her. His body pressing hers. She responds to the kiss with equal passion.

"Why are you so irresistible Selena? " asks Harry inbetween the kisses.

"Mmm so do you. Just don't stop. Ohh Harry"

Harry makes her sit on the table and goes down to give near her womanhood. He tears her lacy underwear and starts giving her an oral sex. Selena moves her head back whole moaning and and holding Harry's hairs and pressing him more towards her womanhood.

"You taste amazing Selena."
"Come up Harry. I need you right now."
"Not so soon lady. More teasing is left."
"Oh Harry no please. I want you."
Harry comes up and again starts kissing one of her breasts while fingering her womanhood. Selena in the meantime, opens his belt and unbuttoned his jeans and opens the flyer. His pants drop. Selena  touches his manhood which is totally hard and could be felt straight from his briefs.

Harry groans.

"You are a bad girl. Aren't you Selena? "

"And this bad girl wants the prince."

"I can't say no to you though."

Harry makes her stand by the wall and wraps his one leg by his hips. He made her dress up. He enters her and start stroking her. Selena was moaning and so was Harry. Their session went for around 45 mins after which they both had their climax together and were panting. They went to the nearby bed and fell down in exhaustion.

Mature content ends

"So, you missed this so much that you couldn't wait for the night Harry? " Smirked Selena

"I was so hard to watch you in this sexy outfit. And in the I can't come. I have some plans with my friends near the pool. It will be a pool party I suppose."

"Oh yeah I have seen them having some thing for the prince." She winks

"Ohh please, I am not even interested in them. They are clinging and want a Prince's dick inside them. No x-factor. I have seen such many in London clubs."

Selena turns to him. "Can I ask you one question? "
Harry "sure"

"Why me Harry? I mean there are lot more hot girls out there. They are offering you themselves. You can have more girls than me. Then why me? "

"Because you are special. Very special. I got a feeling in me that I could trust you. May be it's because we have also become friends or we both are Brit."

"Don't you also perceive me as a social climber who could use you and again you will be hurt?"

"I have been hurt enough already Selena. And I can know who is capable of what. And you my friend are only capable of trust and love."

Selena doesn't know why but feels a pang in her heart after hearing his thoughts. She pulls him over her and hugs her, "I will never ever do that Harry. Trust me."

"I do Selena."

They both again drip into their world of ecstasy.