Chapter 6

Five months later

"Pa, Harry is coming back from Afghanistan today."

"I know son. I am glad he is returning after his deployment period actually getting over."

"The last few months have been good and bad for him."

"Indeed son. Are you going to pick him from Heathrow? "

"Yes, I am. And Kate is preparing his favorite lunch for him. He would love it."

"Great. But is Kate fit enough to do it? "

"She is Pa. Besides, she gets bored and her best entertainer is coming back."

"Go son get my tiger back."

"Yes" He chuckles and goes for the airport."

At airport,

William sees Harry coming out of the terminal. He rushes to give him a squeezy hug.

"Hey Harry, welcome back."

Harry hugs him back.

"Good to see you too brother. Daddy in making. "

"Indeed, I am. But why are you so late? "

"Nothing, a reporter wanted bytes. "

"Uhh Goddamn it. Okay now let's go. Catherine has some roasted chicken ready for you."

"You know what Will, I know you are going to have a baby, but I think you both must think of adopting me first."

"We have adopted you since the day Kate and I were together Harry."

Harry laughs. They both ride to Nottingham Cottage.

"Hey, look who is here. Captain Harry Wales is back."

" Hey Cath, good to see you in such a joyful condition. Oh my God look at my nephew/niece. Looking strong. "

"Actually Harry it's a boy. You are having a nephew."

"That's fantastic. He is going to learn Rugby from me."

"Calm down Harry, first he will learn Football from me."

"Excuse me why can't he just learn both from both of you? Common sense guys. And Harry go and freshen up. Your lunch will be ready in minutes. William help me set table. "

They all were having lunch happily chit chatting. William and Kate were teasing Harry on his Las Vegas shenanigans.

"Oh common you two. That's so embarrassing. I didn't do that on purpose. "

William gives him a look and says, "What do you mean? Someone harrassed you to strip down? "

"What? No, disgusting. I mean, I didn't publicise my arse around the whole world. Common man."

"William now leave him."

"Yeah right Cath put some sense in your husband's head. In the meantime, I am going. I have something important to do. And yes, once you both shift to Kensington Palace, I am shifting to Nott Cott. "

Don't strip naked again" Shouts William

Harry gets a call from Charles, who invites him for the dinner.

They have dinner and Harry comes to his room and lies down on bed. He decided to log in from his fake ID in facebook and went to Selena's account. He was unable to see that during his time in Afghanistan but now he decided to search.

He goes through the photographs and decides to go through the comments. On one recent picture, he saw conversation between her and one of her friend. From that he got to know that she will visit a club the next day.

"Tomorrow, I will definitely get my answers Selena."