Chapter 8

It was 6 am in the morning. Selena's sleep broke thanks to sound if utensils and smell of cheese bacon and noodles. She wakes up and sees that Harry is not there on the other side of the bed. She finds his shirt on the bed, wakes up and wears it and goes out of the room.

Selena: Good morning

She goes to him and places a kiss on his shirtless back of the body. She traces the nail marks on his body.

Selena: My God Harry, are these other burning?

Harry turns towards her

Harry: Well it shows how much you enjoyed yesterday so, it's worth it. Good morning Selena

He pecks her lips.

Harry: Good morning. How are you this morning?

Selena: Good. What's that you making?

Harry: Those, obviously

Selena: What those?

Harry: my favorite breakfast cheese bacon and noodles.

Selena: So, this prince knows how to cook

Harry: You mean army Captain knows how to cook

Selena smiles, " You are more proud of your status as Captain Wales than Prince Harry. Isn't it? "

Harry: And also Co-pilot gunner in an Apache helicopter and soon to be helicopter commander you can say.

Selena smirks: Ohh yes, and about showing off your arse?

Harry: Common like really do you have to tease me over it? Mood ruining person you are I must say.

Selena laughs throwing her head backwards. "Okay, I am so sorry Harry but I am going to tease you always about it. "

Harry makes a pout puppy face.

Selena pecks his lips.

Selena: No but seriously, you love your accomplishment as an Army lad.

Harry: Well it's my only accomplishment so far. Being born to a family is my luck or whatever you can say. I am not a MBA or something like you. I am not even a graduate. So, it's good to be known as Captain Wales.

Selena: Hey hey, Sentebale is your achievement. People love you is your achievement. And of course this job that you love is your achievement. More than that, you have an awesome girlfriend now. This is your achievement.

Harry: Ohh the last one wins.

Selena: BTW, how did you know that I did an MBA?

Harry: Ummm well, I did a bit of stalking on you on Facebook. That's how I got to know you will be at the restaurant last night.

Selena: My God Henry, you did so much hardwork to get to me. That's impressive.

Harry: I did. Well let's now go and have breakfast.

Selena: Yeah I am hungry.

They both eat breakfast and talk about their lives, their ambitions, their families. Harry got to know about Selena's family which is a very close knit one and she has a lot of siblings(actually 4 including her). They both told each other stories about their childhood. They had a good laugh.

Selena: Umm Harry, I think for now we must keep our relationship under cover.

Harry: Of course, I don't want media to shove camera on your face when you go for work.

They both chuckle.

Selena: They are real bad. I don't know how your sister-in -law survived it for nearly 10 years. She is amazing.

Harry: She is really amazing. Will and Cath just compliment each other a lot.

Selena: Of course they do. Oh my God, I will be late of I don't get ready now. My boss is going to kill me.

Harry: PwC right?

Selena: You know that too?

Harry: I said I stalked you on FB.

Selena: So, now you know if I don't ever pick your call then I won't be cheating on you but be doing someone's Tax consultation.

Harry: Indeed. Hey, I need to leave too. Give me my shirt.

Selena: Well you know what, I am keeping this one. This smells of you. Just go to the other room, you will find clean clothes of same size as yours.

Harry: Excuse me?Whose clothes? Don't tell me you are making me wear your Ex's clothes?

Selena: Ha ha very funny. No they are my brother's and he is somewhat similar to your physic so your clothes would be similar too.

Harry: Thank God. Do I need to return them?

Selena: As soon as you reach at your place.

Harry: Yep

Selena goes to get ready and so does Harry.

They come out.

Selena: Harry, take this.

She gives him keys

Harry: What's this?

Selena: Well you have to return the clothes anyway and I want you must keep it.

Harry: Thanks Sel

Selena: Welcome H

She pecks his cheek. He gives a kiss on her cheek too.

Selena: Keep the hoodie on, I will drop you. Kensington comes in the way of the office. Just wear the hoodie and the goggles.

Harry does as she says and she leaves him near by Kensington.

Luckily no one could catch him and he entered the palace.

He enters Nott Cott and falls on his bed.

Harry, " Yesterday was best day of my life indeed. This time I will make sure, she is out of harm's way."

His phone chimes, it was from her.

"Playing in palace? 😆"

H- "No sleeping in palace😁"

S- "Having fun alone? "

H- "Not really, care to join? "

S- "Would love to, but now I am in bed with some company's yearly Budget 🤪"

H- "Uhh how much I miss that fragrance 😴💭"

S- "Well then you have the key come over tonight. 🤭"

H- " Oo looks like you gave me them for a reason"

S-" Gotta go. Bye. See you tonight. 😘😘"

H-"Bye"