Chapter 6

A/n: I wrote this chapter, but then I accidentally deleted it. I'm so mad at myself. But I rewrote for you guys, so here you go. Also, thank you for the 3.6K reads. And sorry for not posting.

                                                                                    Athanasia's POV.

"Princess wake up today is your debutante." Lily's voice woke me up from my peaceful slumber. Huh? Oh right. It's my debutante. 

"Did you finish the bathe?"

"We have to do the face mask"

"Head maid Lily's asking if the bathe is done."

"Tell her it's almost done."

I took this debutante thing way too lightly! I had to go through hours of preparation. This is even more tiring than normal workout from my past life! Well I guess that is to be expected because a debutante is the most important thing in a noble lady's life. If you mess it up, you'll be known as 'the girl who messed up her debutante'. But if it's good, people will naturally have a good impression of you. It's usually were noble ladies meet new people and forms connection. That's why everyone is hectic today. But still, isn't this a bit too much?!

After shedding lots of blood, sweat and tears, The preparations were finally done. I went out to see Felix waiting for me. His face lights up after seeing me. "Shall we go?" he asks and I nod. We head over to where dad was waiting. The doors open to reveal dad wearing a formal attire. Wow... he looks handsome. He's always wearing that Greek god type clothes. I walk over to him and we go to the hall. I didn't think much of it before, but now that I'm standing in front of all these people, I'm nervous. Dad noticed and glared at them making all of them bow down. I appreciate the effort, dad, but stop scaring them for at least a second will ya? I manage to convince dad that it was fine. The music starts playing and I begin dancing with dad.

"you know, my dance instructor said my dancing was amazing." I say. "she said that?" dad asked. "yeah. She said I looked like a fairy. She kept complementing me until my ears-" I cut myself off because I accidently stepped on dad's foot. "you were saying?" he teases. Agh. This is so embarrassing! But then, because I was being careless, I stepped on dad's foot AGAIN and almost fell. I braced myself for the impact. But instead of pain I felt myself soaring upwards. I opened my eyes and realized that dad had picked me up and twirled me around. Thanks to dad, I didn't have to suffer humiliation. We bowed to each other indicating the end of the dance. 

Ijekiel danced with me after that. I stepped on his feet as well. 

"I'm so sorry." I say. "does it hurt?"

"It doesn't hurt as much as the two holes being drilled onto my back." He answers.

I look back to see dad glaring at him. Wow. Overprotective much? We talked some more while dancing (with me continuously stepping on his feet.) 

"goodbye, my lady angel." He says as he kisses my hand and leaves. He knew it was me the whole time!

Then I danced with Felix. I even warned him about my feet-stepping but he insisted on dancing with me. The poor guy now has two swollen feet. I walk over to eat chocolate. Why didn't Mr. Whitey introduce Jeanette as Claude's daughter yet? Was it because I started getting close to daddy? Anyways. It's a good thing-

"May I have this dance, Princess?" A female's voice cut my thoughts off. I turn around to see a girl who is a few inches taller than me, with long white hair that reaches till her lower back up in a ponytail , piercing golden eyes and was wearing men's attire.

(the description... wow. For those who haven't figured out who it is, Use your brains. This is how you look right now BTW.)   

)