Chapter 18

A/n: Imagine leaving your readers hanging for 2 months?? couldn't be me👀

TW: Gore (i guess?)

****

"Dad. The ministers are starting to wonder when you'll be returning to your duties." Athanasia asks.

"Who knows.." Claude replied.

Under normal circumstances, you would've been by Ijekiel's side, helping him recover. But Felix being Felix, decided to drag you out for "fresh air" and had you guarding Claude and Athanasia while they were working.

Which was boring.

You almost wished someone would attack just to cure your boredom.

"We're done. Go and get some rest." Claude says.

"Dad, are you still hurt somewhere?" Athanasia asked.

"No, I'm not." Claude answered.

Your breathing hitched. You turned around to lock eyes with Lord Leopold.

'Damn. didn't think it'd actually come true.' You thought.

"But it seems I have lost my touch. seeing how I've let something like that approach us." Claude continues.

"I apologize for not noticing him enter. I'll get rid of him right away." You say.

"Wait." Athanasia says. "Lord Leopold, what brings you here?" she asks.

"Stop.." Leopold says.

"Excuse me?" 

"Stop sneering down at me like that. you sat there and mocked me the entire time, didn't you." 

"What you're saying isn't making any sense. What is the meaning of this?"

"Coward! Whispering behind my back... you've only ever ridiculed me..!"

"What?"

"I've never..!"

"You think you're all that because you're royalty?"

Wow. Just look at this bastard.

"With your smug little replies to everything... but one slap to the face, and your just another bitch." He continues.

"What..?"

A clean slash against his chest. That was all it took to get him to shut up.

"I apologize, princess. I wasn't able to hold back." You say.

Athanasia blinked into the darkness, realizing that you had covered her eyes.

"Step back." Claude says. "It seems that in my absence, I've subjected you to this filth." He says.

"N-No! I'll take care of it." Athanasia says.

"Princess. Let us take care of this." You say, stepping forward.

Claude uses his magic to put pressure down on the lord.

'Wow. I knew he was amazing.. but his magic is really strong' you thought. You could feel the pressure of his magic, even though you weren't the one subjected to it.

"I.. am greatly displeased." He says, his voice low.

Okay that was kinda hot ngl-

"How dare you get in the way of my break time with my daughter." Claude says, before kicking his face. "So this is the impudent mouth that dared to insult my daughter" He says.