Chapter 15

You sat up gasping for air as you slowly tried to calmed yourself down. But it wasn't easy. After all, you just say your biggest fear come true. 

"Y/n!" Lucas's loud voice caused you to look at him. " whatever it is that you saw, it wasn't real. Okay? I need you to take deep breaths. " He says. You comply slowly breathing in and out.

'It isn't real. It isn't real.' You kept chanting these words over and over again until you heartbeat returned to normal.

" Y/n, can you hear me?" He asks. You look over at him with a nod. It was then you realized the position you were in. You were in Lucas's lap, you faces just mere inches away from each other. Even Lucas noticed how dangerously close the two of you were and gulped.

His eyes lowered to your lips and that served as a signal and the two of you started moving closer. You were so close now. You could feel his breathe on your face. 

"Y/n..." He whispered before leaning in to close the distance-

"Lucas, I think I have an Idea on how- OH MY GOD, I AM SO SORRY. PLEASE CONTINUE WHAT YOU WERE DOING." Athanasia screams while slamming the door she just opened.

Your cheeks turned bright red as you jerked yourself away from Lucas and sat o the bed. Lucas grumbled something along the lines of 'Way too go' and 'cockblocker' under his breath.

"Uhhh so.. what exactly happened while I was unconscious?" You asked awkwardly. Lucas sighed. "It might be too much to take in since you've just woken up." He says. "Lie down and take some rest. I'll go get you something to drink." He said before getting up and walking towards the door.

He then abruptly stops, turns around and speed-walks towards your bed. "What is it?" You ask confusion masking your face. He stiffly bends down and presses his lips against your forehead before walking away. 

You snap out of your shock and call out his name. He turns to look at you, his ears red. "After everything is over, Please Marry me." You blurt out.

Lucas's eyes widen with your bold proposal. He then smiles. "Alright." He says, before leaving closing the door behind him. It took a few minutes for you mind to fully register what happened. Just then, Athanasia burst in. 

"Oh my god what happened? Spill the tea." She says eagerly. You look at her lost. "What just happened?" You ask. 

"I don't know. That's why I'm asking you." Athanasia deadpanned. You face turned bright red. "I asked him to marry me-"

"WHAT?! AND WHAT DID HE SAY?" She screamed. "He said yes." You answer covering your face in embarrassment as Athanasia jumped up and down screaming, "My ship is sailing!"

Lucas walked inside the room with a jug of water. "What the hell is going on? And what ship are you talking about? I could hear your screams all the way till the other end of the hallway." Lucas says as he pulls a chair and sits down.

"Hey what were you about to do to Y/n when I came in earlier-"

"Oh right Y/n, you wanted to know what happened while you were unconscious didn't you? " Lucas asked obviously trying to change the subject.

"Oh right. The last thing I remember was going to the tea invitation from Anastacius. What happened then?" You ask.

"This may be a bit hard for you to take in, but, to make a long story short, Aeternitas took over your body." Lucas says.

It was quiet for a few moments before Y/n snapped.

"HE DID WHAT?!?"

*******

"Ack Y/n you just recovered. Stay down." Athanasia say while she and Lucas was desperately trying to hold you back from murdering the previous emperor.

"Heck no. I'm not even gonna hurt him. I just wanna know exactly what he did with my body." You say, but the murderous aura around you said other wise. 

"At least sit down and let us explain the whole thing, will you?" Lucas asked, annoyed. You sigh and sit down on one of the chairs.

"Fine. You better make this quick." You say.

*******

"So to sum it up, I started screaming in pain out of nowhere and then passed out, and when I woke up I was Aeternitas. " You say. Athanasia nods. "And then you noticed it wasn't me and told lucas and lucas threatened Aeternitas and he left." You continue. Athanaisa nods again.

"Wait, so how did you know it wasn't me?" You ask. "Ahahahaha I just had a feeling." She says, averting her eyes. There was no way in hell would she say she was suspicious because you smiled. Don't get her wrong you did smile. It was just that you don't smile. Instead you smirk. So seeing you smile in a friendly way so normally put her off. And there was definitely no way was she going to say she teased you about lucas just to confirm it. The last time she did that, she almost got ther hair ripped off.

You narrow your eyes at her, but decide to let it go. "So did Aeternitas do anything while he was in my body?" You asked and suddenly the atmosphere of the room changed. Lucas and Athanasia looked at each other hesitantly.

"Oh god." You put your hand over your face. "what the hell did I do?" You ask.

"You didn't do anything." Athanasia says. "But.. Aeternitas... tried to kill daddy using your body."

Your eyes widen. Great. Just great. That was the worst possible thing that could happen. You could be labelled as a traitor and maybe even be executed for treason. 

"And? Is he okay?" You ask, trying to keep calm.

"Well, yeah. I stopped him before he could do anything and no one saw you.. so it'll be fine." Lucas says. You breathe a huge sigh of relief.

"So.. anything else you have to tell me?" You ask, wanting to change the subject.

"Oh yeah." Lucas says, looking at Athanasia.

"Right... we... may have found a way to wake daddy up."

A/N: Surprise ppl. I am not dead! Okay. I am so sorry for leaving you guys hanging like that I have my 10th grade board exams starting on November 25th so I was busy preparing for that. Anyways, I took a short break from studying and I decided to update one of my stories. So here I am. I had Pre- boards on October and Board exams won't finish until the end of December. I am so sorry to keep you guys waiting. I will try my best to update tho. 

If anyone else here has CBSCE syllabus for their school, then I'm pretty sure you know just how much It sucks.

Anyways, Thnx a lot for 1K votes. I am so happy rn. I was surprised to see 1000+ notifications on my wattpad account. Also thnx to all those who follow me cuz I was extremely shocked to find out I had 118 followers.

I love y'all so much. Thnx for reading!❤️