𝐕𝐈

lowercase intended; not edited!!!

Jhené's POV

so i'm standing with every girl staring at me furthermore i'm starting to feel very uncomfortable so i addressed the situation, "why're y'all starin at me like that, do i have sumn on my face or what?"  mina blinked twice before answering, "girl your tattoos are awesome, the one on your spine is to die for. where'd you get them done ?"  "i got them at yuji's tattoo n piercing parlor,"
(i made that up, but if you know the yuji i'm talking about then can we be friends ?)
"oh ? well then you're gonna have to show us the place," 
"sure" i smiled at them.

i proceeded to wear the gym uniform that we had gotten. daddae had gotten the biggest size they had for me and gave me at home. the sizes in japan were still small asf but it's alright it's just a lil tight in some places. i look around to find mina, jirou and another girl i didn't know the name of. AGAIN. i went up to her and spoke, "hi, i don't think we've meet, yet what's your name ?" 
"hi, i'm momo yaoyorozu but you can just call me momo," she smiled at me and of course i smiled back, she was pretty too but she 1. wasn't my type and 2. i already noticed how her and jirou have a lil something going on.

we stepped out onto the p.e. field where it seemed like everyone was waiting but it wasn't for us because when we left there were still others in the changing rooms. mina had quoted a vine and since i love vines i laughed bc i mean it was funny let's be real. i then continued to converse with mina about what bad boys movie is the best one out of the three.
(a/n: i love those movies with my whole being🤝)
i then remembered that i need to tie up my hair for this lesson so i did that, put it into a simple ponytail and continued the conversation about why bad boys is the best movie BUT bad boys II is funnier than all the other parts. i felt eyes one me again so i looked around and caught them. explosive red/orange eyes out of respect and shyness, more shyness than respect, i smiled at him. he quickly turned away, i just shrugged and turned back to the convo me and mina were having.

Bakugou's POV

i was listening to the conversation icyhot and deku were having with my arms around deku when the door opened and i heard laughter so i turned around to find where that angelic sound had come from and just stared at her. the gym wear hugged all the right places and made her body look gorgeous. i could see three of her tattoos one on her thigh, one on the inner part of her arm, and another one on the outer part of her arm. it suited her just like her piercings in her nose.

i was just staring at her when she turned to me and smiled. AGAIN. i quickly looked away bc i didn't want her to see me blush. icyhot noticed though and asked, "why're you blushing kastu ?"
"that's none of your business icyho-"
"kacchan's blushing ?" deku interrupted me, "yeah and he won't say why," icyhot proceeded with a smirk, "but i think i already know why."
"oh yeah ?" he nodded, "then what is it ?"  he slowly sauntered up to me and whispered in my ear, he knows i hate when he does that bc it's fucking sexy to me but no he has to tease me in front the whole entire class, "jhené." i blushed, AGAIN for the second time since we've been here and he saw it still. i was also a very lil bit turned on be he ain't got to know all that.