𝐗 [𝟣𝟢]

lowercase intended, ☝︎︎that's a nike fleece suit☝︎︎

before jhené came back in diff clothes Bakugou POV

Bakugou POV

i was taking the plates the dumbasses and jhené ate from, from the table to the kitchen when i heard a clank like something fell over. i rushed there as fast as i could, without dropping the plates, just to find my boyfriends making out with each other on jhené's kitchen island.

"wtf are you doing, you're supposed to be cleaning her kitchen not dirtying it further," i say, low key angry.
"oh sorry kacchan did you want a kiss too," deku said, i blushed, "no i want to clean this up before she comes down, she can teleport remember ? what if she was the one that caught you two."
"kastu calm down, we'll get to it right now if it makes you feel better," sho said, did i blush again ? i sure did. i turned away, "whatever just clean up already." i say slightly pouting.

i then take the plates i was holding to the dishwasher and bend down to put them in, when i feel arms around my waist. i know who they belong to so i think nothing of it but then i feel another pair of arms and both pull me up. i get a kiss on each side of my face. just as soon as it starts it's over bc when i turn around my boyfriends are happily boxing left overs and cleaning counters.

"why tf would you do that ?!?!" i exclaim, blushing profusely. "well we thought you wanted a kiss, so we gave you one," sho said, smirking. he knew what he was doing. we were already done by now and i was about to fucking go off on him bc he's been working my last nerve and i was planning on blowing the fuck out of his back, but jhené invited us over so that was cancelled.

just when i said, "you know what- hey, hey, hey what is y'all arguing about ?" i heard her silky smooth voice. we turned to the door and just stared at her. her outfit, i don't think i can describe how good it looked or if i even deserved to look at her at this point.

the chocolate brown looked so good her own chocolate skin it was sinful. the sweatpants were loose and you could still see that she had a BIG PHAT AZZ (nicki reference), her stomach had literal abs and the crop top accentuated her figure even better ugh, i don't think she knew what she was doing when she wore this.

i heard a faint "um guys ?" in the back but i was far to occupied with etching her body into my head and literally taking mental pictures. "earth to bakugou, todoroki & midoriya," "GUYS!"
that snapped us out of it a little. "huh what sorry we weren't listening sorry," sho said, blushing a little too. "it's alright but y'all need to cut the staring bs bc it makes me feel watched and I don't like that feeling." that made me feel bad and i'm guessing the others too. she looked around around and gasped.

"omg y'all didn't have to clean the whole damn kitchen," she exclaimed, "well we did say we'd help you so of course we cleaned it," deku answered, "aww y'all is just too sweet c'mere," she waved us over to her and gave us a kiss on the cheek. then she shooed us upstairs to change into the outfits she apparently laid out for us. we walked up in a daze, found her room and closet & entered.