𝐈𝐗

lowercase intended

previously: we all dig into the food

previously:
we all dig into the food....

Izuku's POV

i bit into the chicken and it was sooo good. it was juicy, crunchy, crispy and it was seasoned well all at the same time. then i took a bite out of the waffle and my soul almost left the table, that's how good it was. "damn girl, this is the shit. where did you learn how to cook like this ?" mina asked, smacking her lips deliberately. she laughed, "I used to cook for my fam back home, it a very nice way to clear your mind."

denki spoke up, "no but fr tho Jhené," she turned to look at him, "can you come to my house and cook like this ? because when I tell you this is the most delicious chicken and waffles I've ever eaten."

"sure just give me time and date, and ask your parents if they're ok with it." She answered simply. everyone continued to engage in light conversation while eating, everything was fine before jirou had to open her mouth, "the way midoriya is fucking the food up is so funny to me." She started laughing.

"no because I thought I was the only one, here look at this," mina pulled her phone out and showed jirou her phone. jirou starts cackling on the spot, mina also showed it to momo and she joined jirou and making fun of me.

"what's so funny ?" me and jhené asked, simultaneously, "this is so funny." momo asnwered passing jhené the phone after mina had showed everyone, even my boyfriends and they were laughing too.

she took the phone, leaned towards me so I could see it, and played the video. she looked like she was about to burst but was trying to not humiliate me further.

"you can laugh it's fine." i told her, she started busting up. she was crying tears of laughter at this point.

the video ? oh yeah, here :

i probably looked red as a tomato. "I'm so sorry honey but you was fucking it up."
she looked really sorry but she just couldn't stop laughing, it literally made me blush more if that was even possible.

I couldn't really stay mad at her though because her laugh was so angelic and relaxing i found myself chuckling along with her.

i smiled at the new pet name she gave me, i guess she just loved giving nicknames. "so," jirou spoke up, "what are all our nicknames, cuz i'm mad curious ?"  jhené's pretty eyes lit up likes christmas lights, " alright so :
- mina is mina-bae/mimi
- momo is mamas
- jirou is kyou
- kirishima is kiri
- denki is denks
- sero is roro ['borrowed' that from aghogho <3]
- bakugou is bakubabe/-hoe
- todoroki is todo
- midoriya is midobaby"
she said then her mood switched , "is y'all gucci with that i mean i can change it if y'all want ?"
we all shook our head no, "ok good," she breathed out a relieved sigh, "what you want to drink ?"
mina: pineapple juice
jirou: apple juice
momo: sparkling water
kirishima: cranberry juice
denki: pineapple juice
sero: apple juice
kacchan: apple juice
sho: sparkling water
me: cranberry juice
(a/n: ladies drink ya water, pineapple juice & cranberry juice, it's good for the 🐱)
she disappeared in the kitchen to come back with glasses floating around her and the drinks in her hands. a glass landed in front of everyone and the drinks poured themselves. "y'all want ice ?" some shook their heads some nodded, she just gave the people who nodded ice.