𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

lowercase intended; hispanic!sero; please don't play song yet

Midoriya's POV

we were in the car with jhené, mina and shinso. shinso kept glaring at us through the mirror. it was pretty silent which i didn't like. when we stopped at a red light jhené turned to us, i somehow still can't get over the fact that she's so gorgeous, and asked if we wanted to listen to music. everyone said yes, she then proceeded to ask if anyone wanted the aux but shinso interrupted her and said, "stop playin jhené you know who got the best music taste here,"
she giggled, "no i don't bc ion know them yet i just met them today,"
"just play a damn song or should i ?"
"hell the fuck no i'm playing a song !" she exclaimed real serious too.

PLAY SONG NOW

she plugged her phone into the aux and scrolled a bit before pressing play. as song, that i've heard sometimes when kacchan plays it, came on. mina jumped, "omg that's SZA !"
"YES ! you know her ?"
"of course i know her this is like one my favs by her,"
"you know the lyrics right ?"
"of course, i been knowin them,"
"then sing with me."
jhené shared a look with shinso and then looked back at mina, "i don't know...." she trailed of
"pleaaassssseeee ?"
she sighed, "alright but don't be surprised when i don't sing well."

by then the light had already turned blue and we're on our merry way.

Mina's POV

i start with
"done with these niggas, i don't love these niggas, i dust off these niggas, do it for fun,"
jhené continues with
"don't take it personal, personally, i'm surprised you called me after the things i said,"
i giggled 'her voice is pretty' , "skrrt skrrt on niggas, skrrt up on niggas, skrrt down you actin like me," i sing
"actin like we wasnt more than a summer fling, i said farewell you took it well, promise i won't cry over spilled milk,"

the song kept playing in the background as we just kept singing lines here and there, vibing. jhené's looked at us in the rear-view mirror with worried eyes. did i say that her eyes were the prettiest i've ever seen ? no ? well i am now. "why are y'all so quiet in the back, something happen ?" we violently shook our heads no "alright cooh, when we get to our house we can do the homework together,"
"uh sure," deku said.

~time skip to the house brought you by apple juice 🧃 being superior to orange juice~

Jhené's POV

we arrived at my house. i was just pulling into our drive way when kiri's red car pulled up next to mine. i got out and waved at them. everyone got out of the car after me and started trudging to our house. hito was with them, probably tired and going to play with Violet; his pet cat. i unlocked the door and walked in, taking my shoes off at the door. i look back to make sure everybody is following my example.