~42.6 Shouto Todoroki~

1st Person POV

'I can't believe the league was spotted in the mall,' I thought to myself as I walked back home. 'What were they even doing there? I doubt they were trying to restock on camping supplies like we were....'

As the thoughts of the league fiasco started to leave my mind, something else began to take over...

"I CANT BELIEVE FIVE OF MY FRIENDS JUST CONFESSED TO ME IN A HAND FULL OF HOURS!!" I exclaimed, crouching down on the sidewalk and covering my now red face. "What am I going to do?! It's not like I can say yes to all of them. Do I want to say yes to all of them? Hell, do I want to say yes to any of them. I mean I like all of them sure, Katsuki, Kirishima, Uraraka, Denki, and Mina are all amazing but do I think of them like that...? Geez, how do you even go about handling something like this..."

2nd Person POV

As you continued to have a small mental breakdown on the side of the road, a certain someone noticed you from across the street. Thinking something might be wrong, he quickly crossed to survey the situation.

"[F/N], are you alright?" Todoroki asked, lightly tapping the top of your head to get your attention.

"Huh? Shouto? What are you doing here?" You asked the boy, when you noticed a bag in his hand. "Taking home groceries?"

"These are for my mom actually," Todoroki responded, lifting up said bag. "She asked me to buy her some stuff so I'm heading back over to the hospital to see her."

"Oh right! You mentioned you were visiting your mom today. How is she?" You said, finally standing up from your little ball on the floor.

"She's very well," Todoroki thought for a moment, before making an offer. "Would you like to come with me to see her?"

"O-oh no I wouldn't want to be a bother to her-" You tried to say but was interrupted by Todoroki's reassuring tone.

"You wouldn't be a bother at all," He started. "My mom actually mentioned before that she'd like to meet some of my school friends eventually. And out of everyone, I think you'd be a great first one."

"Really?" Todoroki gave you a nod and a small smile. "Well then, sure! I'd love to meet your mom Shouto."

"Cool, let's get going then."

...

"Natsuo? Fuyumi? I didn't know you were coming today." Todoroki said as he opened the door to his mother's room, only to be greeted by his older brother and sister.

"We were in the area so we thought we'd stop by!" Fuyumi exclaimed, happy to see her youngest brother. "But who's this you've brought with you Shouto?"

"Hi, I'm [F/N] [L/N], I'm one of Shouto's friends from UA," You said, giving a small bow. "It's a pleasure to meet his family."

"Are you sure she's just a friend Shouto?" The brother, Natsuo, teased, wiggling his brows as he took an apple from the bag Todoroki had brought.

Todoroki gave his elder brother a small glare, while you only gave a nervous chuckle, unsure of what to say to an accusation like that.

"Now now Natsuo leave your brother and his friend alone," Todoroki's mother called to her son from her seat at the window. "It's very nice to meet you [L/N]. I'm glad Shouto has finally brought a friend over. My name is Rei."