~39 Every Time~

Second Person POV
WARNING: Characters are really ooc. Like really ooc.

Asui and Tokoyami's exam against Ectoplasm was next. They were a strong, intelligent team with a well thought out plan, so you had high hopes for their results.

You watched intently as dark shadow latched itself around Asui's waist, throwing her to a nearby ledge. As the frog like female flew through the open air, she used her tongue to pull Tokoyami up along with her.

"Nice!" You cheered as you looked at the screen. "That's an escape only the two of them could pull of, impressive!"

The team had gone with the safest option and chose to retreat rather than attack. As the two made their way to the exit, Ectoplasm, who'd be waiting for them, created numerous clones of himself to fight against the two students. Their teamwork was amazing. Both students have always been cooperative when working with others, this exam was no exception.

Just as they were nearing the exit, Ectoplasm, the real one, created one large clone of himself, one that was ten, maybe twenty time the size of the ones Asui and Tokoyami had been fighting before.

In mere seconds, the two were trapped in the giant's clutches. Your hands started to shake anxiously. How would your friends get out of this one?

Dark shadow reemerged from within Tokoyami in an attempt to make it through the exit, but was easily stopped by Ectoplasm. You watched as dark shadow fought with the pro hero, Asui and Tokoyami still trapped. Time was running out. Suddenly, the bird shaped creature retreated back towards them, before bolting back. And in one quick motion, the handcuffs were wrapped around Ectoplam's outstretched leg.

"Woah! They leg cuffed him!" Uraraka exclaimed, her fists clenched in excitement.

"They passed!" You squealed as you held onto Midoriya's arm, shaking him slightly. Your freckled friend laughed at your cute gesture with a hint of pink dusting his cheeks, though it was too difficult to see in the dimly lit room.

"They do make a good team, don't they?"

—————

Next was Iida and Ojiro against Power Loader. With the same idea to escape rather than fight, they used their combined skills of Iida's reciproburst and Ojiro's tail to get at least one of them through the exit. Their plan laid out perfectly with Ojiro as the escapee, winning them their victory.

Yaoyorozu's and Todoroki's exam was much more exciting. Two of some of the strongest students in 1-A against their home room teacher, Shota Aizawa.

It started off as them aimlessly running through the streets of the grounds, but when the two got into a conversation that couldn't be heard in the spectating room, they were ambushed by Aizawa, who had been hanging by his scarf from above.

Todoroki tried to attack, letting Yaoyorozu escape the attack, but was easily restrained and tied up by the team's opponent. The two toned hair boy was hung up by a nearby lamppost, caltrops placed everywhere beneath him.

Another screen to the right showed Yaoyorozu, running as fast and as far as she could in attempts to make it to the exit so that she and her partner could pass. Aizawa found her pretty quickly, wrapping his scarf around one of her arms. What came off as weird to you, however, was how Yaoyorozu was able to use her quirk to free herself and run away. Aizawa hadn't erased her quirk? Interesting...

The black haired girl made her way back to Todoroki with a look of distress evident on her face. You wondered what was going on inside her head. At first you thought it was the stress of the exam, but no, whatever she was feeling went much farther back than the present. But something that Todoroki said seemed to ease her look of despair if not the tiniest bit.