~22 Encounter~

"ITS ALMOST TIME FOR THE LAST ROUND!!" Present Mic shouted from the speakers. "But before that, good news for everyone who didn't make it to the finals! Since this is a sport's festival, we've prepared side games for everyone to participate in! Even brought in some cheerleaders to- wait what?!"

Lots of eyes turned to the group of incredibly embarrassed girls from 1-A who all, except for me, were dressed in cheerleading outfits. I snickered to myself as I watched the girls yell at Kaminari and Mineta for tricking them into wearing the outfits in the first place. "Well at least they look good on you guys." I said joining my friends.

"Thanks [F/N]!" Uraraka cheered. "But why didn't you get one."

"I just got back from lunch. I went on a little walk after the second round so was one of the last people to eat." I didn't wanna say that I was actually with Bakugo for the majority of the time between games.

"Everyone in the final round of the games, please come up and draw lots to see who you're up against." Everyone made their way to Midnight's podium where she was holding the box of lots. "I'll start with the first place team-"

"Um, excuse me," Everyone turned their eyes to Ojiro who had his arm up in the air. "I'm sorry, but I'm withdrawing." We all gasped at what he had said.

"Wait Ojiro, why would you withdraw?" I asked him.

"It just wouldn't be right to stay in. I barely remember anything from the cavalry battle until the very end."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"I think it was that guy's quirk." Ojiro turned in another direction and locked on a head of purple hair. 'Shinsou?' "I know this is a great opportunity. I wish I could take advantage of it, but my conscience won't let me."

"Ojiro just think about this." Izuku said.

"I have okay! Everyone gave their all in round two, but I was just someone's puppet. No way, I don't wanna advance if I don't even know how I got here. It wouldn't be fair." The people around me tried reasoning with him, telling him to go prove he should be here and what not. But I knew where he was coming from. If I made it through but didn't know how, I wouldn't wanna be apart of it either.

Eventually, another guy from class 1-B stepped out to withdraw for the same reason. "Look at these guys [F/N]! *sniff* They're so manly!" Kirishima said with tears in his eyes.

"Very manly Kiri." I turned back to Miss Midnight to see what she thought about it. She was the one in charge after all.

"This sort of talk is very naïve my boys. That turns me on!" 'Wait what ;-;' "Shoda, Ojiro, you're withdrawn! Now lets see, we'll have to move up two students from fifth place to have enough contestants."

"My team was frozen most of the time, we didn't even do anything in the cavalry battle." Kendo from 1-B said. "You should choose from the group that kept fighting the whole time, Team Tetsutetsu." Tetsutetsu's team was beyond grateful. In the end Tetsutetsu and Shiozaki were the one's who advanced.

The board with the tournaments lit up in front of us. I looked up to see who my first opponent would be. "Ibara Shiozaki, she'll be fun." I looked at the other matches to see what I could look forward to and who I'd potentially go against next. These were the battles for the first round:

1. Izuku vs Shinsou

2. Shouto vs Sero

3. Shiozaki vs Me