~ 26 A Hidden Foe?~

We in first person POV

            "Hm, Katsuki? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be watching the games?" I was sitting in one of the school's waiting rooms when all of a sudden, Katsuki walked through the door.

            "What's there to fucking watch? All they're doing is repairing the fighting grounds after Icyhot and Deku's fight." He responded sitting across from me at the table. "But, to answer your question, I've come to talk to you."

            "Pfft, about what?"

            "Your fight, duh. You better not lose, especially to four eyes. We're going into the finals together, alright? And there, I'm gonna pummel your ass into the ground." He finished with a devilish smirk.

            "Oh really?" I said leaning back in my seat. "We'll see about that, in the finals."

             "Attention sport's fans! The arena has finally been put back together. The next battle with commence in five minutes!" Present Mic's voice rang through the speakers in the room.

            "Well that's our cue to leave." I sighed standing up. "Wish me luck KitKat."

            "Tch, you don't need luck to win this round." I heard him mumble as I walked out the door and to the field.

            "Okay everyone in the stadium! Lets welcome into the rink our next two contestants! Both coming from the hero course and the same class its Tenya Iida and [F/N] [L/N]!!" The crowd cheered as Iida and I faced each other in the arena.

            "I'm looking forward to a fair fight [F/N]." Iida said slightly bowing to me.

            "Same to you." I replied. 'Knowing Iida he'll use his speed to try and push me out of bounds before I'd get a chance to react. I just need to be ready for it.'

            "BEGIN!" Just as I though Iida fired up his engines and started pushing me out of the arena. 'This is a bit dramatic but its the easiest scenario for this battle.' About five feet before hitting out of bounds I flipped up, pushing myself off Iida's shoulders, landing behind him. And with a gentle shove, I pushed him out of the rink, him falling onto his knees.

            "Uh, Iida's out of bounds! [F/N] wins!" Midnight called as the crowd erupted.

            "I...how? How were you able to react that quickly [F/N]?" Iida turned to me, shock adorning his face.

            "My reflexes have always been pretty fast. They were even faster seeing as I was expecting you to use your engines right of the bat." I giggled outstretching my hand to help him off the ground.

            "I see. Well, thank you for the fight."

            "Haha, no problem." The two of us then walked out of the arena. I continued up to the seating area while Iida walked into a waiting room to call his brother.

Lets speed through the next two battles, shall we?

Tokoyami vs Niko

            Surprisingly, Niko's quirk didn't seem to affect Tokoyami like it did Mina. At the beginning Tokoyami did seemed transfixed on whatever he was seeing, until he all of a sudden turned to the stands, and seconds later got his head back in the game. In the end, Tokoyami was able to win by having Dark Shadow knock Niko out of bounds.

Kirishima vs Katsuki

            This fight was rather interesting. For the majority of it, Katsuki was on the defensive while Kirishima sent punches at him from every which way. But after a minute or two of constant dodging, Katsuki hit Kiri is the side with an explosion, singeing a whole is his gym outfit. He must of noticed that Kirishima was overusing his quirk, desperately working to keep his body rock hard. Katsuki sent bigger explosions to weaken him even more before finishing it off to and explosion rigged punch to the jaw, blowing the red head back and knocking him unconscious. And with that, the second round was over. The final four being Shouto, myself, Tokoyami, and Katsuki.