Feitan X Immortal Reader 2

//brief Lime.

Crimson Rain

There weren't any openings in the Troupe.

Of course, you already knew this. You'd looked up what information you could before getting yourself this invested. Still... The leader of the Spiders hadn't been able to turn down a promising treasure such as yourself.

As a precaution, you'd been put under the watch of a few of the members.

Phinks was a bit uptight, and was always glaring at you. Despite his constant staring, he didn't seem bothered when you stepped a bit out of line. Out of the three people guarding you, he seemed to be the only one who understood that your interest was far from escape.

Shalnark was the least invested. Most of the time, he could hardly bother to look up from his device. Had your third guard been some other random Troupe member, you felt that you'd like the relaxed atmosphere that Shalnark put off when he was keeping an eye on you the most.

However, much to your delight, the third guard was that cutie who'd tortured you. You'd learned that his name was Feitan, and that his first language wasnt the one commonly spoken in these parts.
His soft, slow words and the stilted way he spoke was too adorable.

Being alone in the same room as him always set your heart racing, but he hadn't touched you since that day. Even with his mouth almost completely covered, you could tell he smirked each time he got close to you, only to move away once he made sure you weren't plotting anything.

He was an awful tease.

Presently, it was raining, the downpour beating against the dilapidated roof of your temporary base. You'd learned that they were planning a heist, and that usually they were off doing their own things in smaller groups.

As Feitan walked into the room, Shalnark hopped off of the crate he'd been sitting on and headed for the door. "He hasn't moved since I got here. Have fun babysitting."
He didn't look up from his screen as he left.

Feitan stared at you for a while, then stepped closer as the sound of Shalnark's footsteps faded down the hallway. His step was too quiet to hear, even if the rain pelting the roof were to stop.

"Stand."
You hummed softly, doing as you were told and stretching. "Feitan, I was wondering, why were you so touchy when you were cutting me up, only to avoid me now?"

"Can't tell anyone if you die." He said, nonchalantly. He looked up at you, and you felt a tremor go down your spine at his dark gaze.
"Hm. So you do that kinda thing often? That hurts, baby. I thought what we had was special." You pouted, and he glared.

"Not a baby." He said shortly, and you couldn't help but chuckle at his lack of understanding. He leaned in, and your heartbeat picked up as you felt his fingertips against your wrist. "You be quiet, or I break this."

You couldn't suppress the soft noise that rose from your throat, but you nodded all the same. He stepped back, moving to sit on the crate in Shalnark's place.

"You... Are cute." He said slowly, as if choosing what he said carefully. He crossed his legs, clasping his hands and resting them on his knee. "Annoying though. Never shut up."

Your lips quirked up into a grin, and you almost said something in response. Instead, you bit your tongue.

It was silent for a while, and when he spoke again, it was with a fainter voice. You werent sure if he'd meant for you to hear him or not.
"So bored last few days..."

You saw a golden opportunity, and took it in a heartbeat.
"Bored, you say? Why not just chat with me a bit then, hm?" You asked, and he glared at you.

"Said shut up." He said, voixe dangerously low.

You smirked. "Make me."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

You didn't like pain, per se

You managed it well, and avoided it where you could. Still, you felt more turned on than you ever recalled being before as Feitan worked his magic.
Your lip was bleeding where he'd bitten it as he'd kissed you, and your forearm was on fire from the inside in the way only broken bones could be. Your body was littered with cuts, and the press of his fingers against the sides of your throat had you seeing stars.

... Or perhaps that was the lack of oxygen?

His other hand tugged ruthlessly at your hair, and his lips left a trail of marks in their wake. His teeth drew blood more often than not. Had you not felt his erection poking against your stomach as he straddled you, you would've thought he actually intended to kill you this time.

Your vision darkened, and you muttered his name as you slipped into Dream Synthesis.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

After such sudden events, the Troupe stopped watching you like a hawk as they had been. You supposed the marks on your neck had made it rather obvious that you intended to stay.

You got to know a bit more about the people you'd be spending your free time with, and most of them took a liking to you rather quickly.

Shizuku was hard to beat at cards unless you cheated, and she and Chrollo were often buried in a book when not dealing with criminal affairs.
Shalnark did cheat.
Franklin was a very chill guy to hang out with, and you found that you git along with him rather well. His scary face certainly belied his calm demeanor.
Nobunaga drank, and made lame jokes, and still didn't trust you quite as much as the rest.

Feitan liked to play games, and he and Phinks would hang out to do so pretty regularly. He was a very skilled fighter, and was loyal to the Spider above all else. Even knowing these things, you hadn't learned much about Feitan himself.

Despite this disappointment, you were eager for more; more kisses, more smiles in the dark, more passing out with him in your arms.

More Feitan.

//1019 words!
//I suddenly felt the need to write this. Took a bit of a turn in the middle, but eh. Lemme know if y'all want more.