REQUEST RULES

I'll try not to make this too long or boring.

1) I can't do any canon plots that take place after the Greed Island Arch. I haven't gotten farther than that, but I will update this once I have.

2) If you want to request a ship between 2 characters, please go to my Yaoi Lemons and Fluff book! Leave a comment there, or in my book titled 'Please Request'.

3) Underaged characters, such as Gon or Killua, can only be requested for fluff or platonic relationships. The only exception is if you specifically ask for an aged up portrayal, in which case I will not follow any canon plots.

4) When requesting, if you just want any type of story, just type the character's name and the words 'free write'. For example, if you want a Leorio oneshot and aren't too picky, simply comment: 'Leorio free write'.
     4.5) If you are looking for something specific, then please add your specifications. For instance, if you want a specific oneshot of Feitan, write your specifications like this: 'Feitan, with angst/gore and happy ending'. If you aren't specific, I won't know what to write, and will either not take your request or assume it is a free write. Also, please specify if you want a lemon or not. I can't read minds.

5) I'll put a warning before all chapters based on what each chapter contains. I will also maintain my habit of keeping up with the word count of each chapter. I'll try to name all of the chapters, and suggestions are welcome.

6) Any characters that are seen from the beginning, up until the end of the Greed Island Arch, are acceptable. Can you request that cute red headed cabin boy from the ship in the beginning of Season 1? Yes! What about that guy who ended up getting his face blown up by the Bomber's Little Flower in the beginning of the Greed Island Arch? Absolutely!
    6.5) Ah, geez. But what about female characters???
I don't usually write those, but I can probably make an exception for this. The female characters in Hunter X Hunter are a lot more well rounded and thought out than in other animes. Generally speaking, however, the male requests will motivate me a but more.

7) Feel free to request any type of story, within reason. I do romance and fluff the best, but I also enjoy angst. If you want something scary or gory, I'll sure try my best, but... I tend to go overboard, and I don't wanna get in trouble.

Anyways, aside from common courtesy, I can't think of anything else. If you want to request, please leave your request here on this chapter! I probably won't post a oneshot until I DO get a request, so please don't be shy!