Feitan X Immortal! Reader

SPOILERS: Mentioned Troupe Nen abilities/ implied features and limitations.

//no implied timeline. Graphic descriptions and gore, although a bit brief. Possible OOC, but I tried.
//Reader's Nen Type is Specialist, and your abilities are called Dream Synthesis and Loop Theory. Dream Synthesis allows you to slip into a temporary coma and restore your body parts. The drawback to this is the fact that you are completely helpless in this state. Loop Theory is an ability that allows you to 'shed' years, which keeps you physically young. However, using Loop Theory also causes you to lose portions of your memory connected to the amount of years you've shed. The lost memories are shed at random, so you know very little of who you were or how you came to learn these abilities.
//the reason for the reader's capture isnt specified, but its implied that curiosity is what drew them. Still, I left it open ended, so imagine what you will.
//Severe Warning: Graphic depictions of torture. Not recommended for weak stomachs.

Love is Torture
《《《《《《《《《《《《

He started with the fingernails.

You could feel as they were slowly ripped from the beds, your blood pattering against the floor softly. The sound of your blood rushing through your ears grew deafening for a moment, but you'd long since gotten over the effects of pain. He asked you again, his sentences broken and choppy.
"Sent by who? How you found us?"
His voice was smooth and soft, and his eyes held a certain cold patience.

"Like I said before," You said, grinning slightly. "You guys have a massive reputation. I wanted to check it out in perso-"
You shut your mouth quickly as he stabbed embedded his knife in the arm of the chair you were tied to. The tip of your index finger dropped to the floor, bouncing off of the toe of your boot. He looked extremely unamused.
"No lies." He said, leaning in a bit. "Toes next if you don't answer."
"Mmm..." You hummed in thought, then let out a short chuckle. "You into feet or somethin'? I'm more of an ass guy myself, but-"
"Making things hard. You regret it soon." He said, taking off your shoes and socks.
"Ooo, you gay or somethin'?" You asked, smirking.
That seemed to throw him off, and he looked up at you quickly. "What."
"Well, you took my socks off. It's gay if you do that." You said, then winked. "Although I wouldn't mind."
He frowned, not seeming to get the joke. He got about his business, plucking each toenail from your body. He didn't look up as he spoke.
"Talk."
You let out a laugh and shook your head. "Nope."
He broke your big toe in a fluid motion. "Talk."
You winced slightly, then hummed softly. "You really are focused, huh?"
He looked up at you, his eyes murderous. "Talk. Now."
"I am talking." You pointed out. It really seemed to piss him off.
He said something in a foreign language, jamming the knife between your femur and your kneecap. He angled his knife violently, twisting the blade and popping your kneecap out. You jumped slightly, your other leg jumping slightly in a futile attempt to kick out. You felt a bit faint, but the pain hardly affected you like it would've before.
You let out a soft breath, wincing. "Ah, shit... he-hey, you keep tellin' me to talk. What about you? Tell me yer name, sexy?"
He looked genuinely impressed with your level of pain tolerance, but he still refused to give you any information. "Other one is next. If you live that long. Speak."
"I'm (y/n)."
He let out a soft hum, glancing to the side. "Alias?"
"What? Oh, no. It's my real name." You said, a bit of the cheer returning to your voice.
He looked into your eyes again. "Why."
"Why what?" You asked, a smirk raising one of the corners of your mouth.
"Why tell me?" He asked, then glared at your response.
"I like it when my partners moan my name in bed." You laughed and scrunched your face up a bit as he sunk another knife into your shoulder. He crawled into your lap, looking down at you.
"Take too long to talk." He leaned in a bit, his lips brushing up against yours. "Maybe I take an eye? Or..." he ran his palm up your stomach and chest, letting out a soft sigh. "Maybe cut a line up through here."
After a moment, he pulled away and looked down at you. "Hate making big mess though... and getting bored."
He pulled out a few more knives, looking away. "Fun while it lasted."

Three hours. Three fucking hours, and Feitan hadn't gotten the guy to talk. Phinks had almost gagged at the sight. Bits of the guy were scattered across the floor, blood puddled in unbelievable amounts. Shizuku sighed and brought out Blinky, sucking up all of the flesh and blood and moving on to the body.
"Hm." She frowned and raised an eyebrow slightly, tilting her head. "That's weird. Blinky isn't working on it."
"What, the corpse?" Phinks asked, and Shalnark walked over with his eyebrows raised.
"What's up? You think he's got somethin' goin on?" He asked, then laughed. "Hey, maybe hes not dead."
"Feitan wouldn't fuck up that bad." Phinks said certainly.
Feitan walked in, a blank expression on his face. "Still here? Thought you'd be done now."
"The body isn't-" Shizuku began, then turned to the corpse.
She blinked as it twitched, everyone watching as the guy raised his head.
He smiled, raising an unbound hand that was suddenly intact.
"Way to leave me hangin' there, cutie. Let's do it again sometime?"

Phinks looked at Feitan, his eyes wide and his mouth agape. "What does he mean, do it?!"
Feitan seemed unphased, the only thing that clued anyone in on his surprise being the slight upward tilt of his lips. Shizuku hummed and put Blinky away, turning to Phinks.
"Go get the Boss. He's going to want to see this."

//837 words. Hope it was all you wanted and more! Might make a part two with a lemon. Who knows?
//thanks a ton for the request!