Chapter 12: Taking Turns

Taking Arthur by the hands and leading him into the bedroom, I stop once my foot hits the base of the bed. I stand in front of him and gaze into his glistening green eyes. Bringing my fingers to the top of his jacket, I slowly pull the zipper all the way down. Arthur finishes my efforts by shrugging out of the drenched hoodie and letting it fall to the floor.

His glazed-over eyes suddenly become more vivid when they lock onto mine. I give him a tentative smile before saying, "It's okay.  You're safe with me."

My words must've broken through his grim thoughts because he slowly smiles back at me and I know that my sweet Arthur has returned for the moment. 

I take a step closer to him and raise my hands to the top button of his maroon shirt. Looking up at him, I wait for a sign of approval. His grin slightly widens and he nods his head, giving me silent permission to continue. I delicately begin to unbutton him, until each one is free and unfastened. This time, I slide the shirt off his shoulders and it joins the wet heap on the carpet. 

As I stare at his exposed chest and abdomen, I notice Arthur quickly glance away and begin to tap his foot nervously. Wanting to lessen his anxiety, I place my hands on his fragile shoulders and then cup his chin in my hand, turning his face to look me in the eyes. 

"I think you're beautiful, Arthur," I whisper. 

He stares back and his features soften and relax at my spoken feelings. I place my hand back on his shoulder and then move my face to his chest, placing a gentle kiss there. I hear Arthur sharply inhale as I plant another kiss over his pounding heart. 

When I pull away, I take a small step back and simply say, "Your turn."

As his breathing starts to slow now that I've moved away from him, he looks perplexed by my invitation. 

I smile and sigh at his youthful innocence. "To take my shirt off.  If you want to," I add.

"Oh..." he trails off, before smiling sheepishly and replying, "Yes, okay." 

He takes a step in front of me and shakily moves his hands to the hem of my green sweater and begins to pull it up. Holding my arms up, he successfully lifts the fabric over my head and drops it to the floor, leaving me standing before him in my black lace bra. 

Arthur stares at my chest, mouth slightly agape, and appears to breathe heavier while gazing at me. 

Hoping to make the next step easier for him, I brazenly reach behind to unclasp my bra and remove it from my now exposed chest. Tossing it away, I stand before him while my cheeks naturally flush bright red. His green eyes flicker between my face and my breasts with an awestruck expression. 

My cloudy eyes, now devoid of tears, find his as I ask, "Do you... wanna touch them?"

Arthur slowly nods his head.  "Y-yeah," he murmurs softly.

I smile at his contained eagerness and reach over to take his hands in mine. I guide them over to my chest and gently place each of his palms on my breasts. 

He releases a deep exhale and shuts his eyes briefly once he adjusts to the feeling of my tender flesh beneath his fingers.

Ever so slowly, he begins to knead and squeeze them gently. I close my eyes and release a small whimper at the movement of his skilled fingers, which now trace over my hardened nipples.

Surprising me, Arthur suddenly lowers his head and plants a sweet kiss over my left breast. Another sound of pleasure escapes me at the intimate feeling. This is followed by another kiss on my breast before his lips clamp around my nipple. He repeats the same action to my right breast, taking his time to suckle and flick his tongue against my sensitive peaks.