Jokes

"Hey babe, I'm back." You shout as you walk through your shared apartment door, setting down your bag on the ground.

"Olivia?" You called for her again when you got no response. You listened carefully catching the faint noise of angry keyboard typing from the other room.

"Hey" Your voice softens as soon as you see Olivia laying in bed with her laptop on her lap and an angry expression on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she replied coldly not even looking at you. "D-did I do something wrong?" You asked."No" she replied dryly once again. That's when you got the idea.

After changing into your Pjs you go to lay beside her on the bed with a goofy smile."What did the tomato say to the other tomato during a race?" You asked."Y/n, I'm not in the mode." She mumbled

"No silly, he said 'ketch-up'." You exclaimed before you burst out into laughter.Olivia hid the small smile that crept on her face. "Tough crowd, alright." You mumbled to yourself.

"Why don't they play chess in the jungle?" You ask, and as expected, no reply. "Because there's too many 'chee-tahs'." Once again you burst out laughing holding onto your stomach.The joke wasn't the reason Olivia smiled, it was your laugh. But it didn't matter because all you wanted was for her to be happy.

"Ok, ok- one more." You prepare yourself. "What's a barber's favourite instrument? The 'hair-Monica'." This time you laughed so hard you fell onto Olivia 'accidentally' closing her laptop and pushing it aside.

After you calmed down you looked up at Olivia, your head on her lap, while she plays with your hair. "Better?" You asked intertwining your fingers together.

"Much. Thanks y/n, I don't know what I'd do without your corny jokes." She chuckled bending forward and placing a soft kiss on your forehead.

"I guess you'll never have to find out." You replied before pulling her for a real kiss.

If you have an requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia