Full Name? (190)

Written: August 27th 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Olivia is sitting at the bar with her drink in hand when you approach her, "Hello love"

Your wearing your signature smirk, it faltering when you to take a sip of your drink, it appearing on your face as soon as the cup leave your lips.

She looks to the right, where your standing, a small smile playing her lips, "Hi"

Her palms begin to sweat at the sound of your British accent. Not to mention the outfit your wearing; a suit, the white dress shirt first 2 buttons undone and a loosely placed tie that had been clearly played with earlier.

(A/n: I think my outfit explanation in this one was a bit better, right?)

"What's your name?" You set your drink on the counter, "if you don't mind me asking of course."

"I don't mind. I'm Olivia."

"Full name?"

"Olivia Rodrigo."

You stare at her, and a couple moments later she speaks up, "why are you looking at me like that?"

You smile briefly looking at her lips before meeting her dark brown eyes again.

"Because your beautiful." You say and she whispers under her breath, "oh my fucking God, your so hot."

"I enjoy looking at beautiful people, don't you?" You take a seat next to her on the counter.

"I guess I do, since I haven't been able to take my eyes off you." She teases back and you can't help the cheeky grin that over comes your face.

•••

Your kisses trail down her bare, heaving chest, down to her inner thighs as she tangles her hands with your hair, "fuck!"

A/n: I know this is really short but it's the only thing I have completed rn.