"Bitch." (383)

Written: August 14th 2021
Edited: NOT YET

Olivia had been cuddled up to you all day, and although you loved to cuddle, especially with the love of your life, it was mid summer and there was a heat wave. On top of it all, your AC broke yesterday.

You felt sticky and sweaty, you just wanted to get up and take a cold shower. But you didn't want to disturb Olivia's nap, especially since she had a very bad day.

She came back from the studio feeing very frustrated because none of her songs were coming together.

It's been over 3 hours and Olivia has not moved a bit, which is surprising since she's always finding ways to slap you in her sleep.

She stayed there, on top of you, her legs wrapped around your waist, a hand placed firmly on your toned stomach, and the other tangled with your hair as she drooled on your shirt. You moved slightly to try and get a bit of space but she only held onto you tighter.

You sighed finally giving up and trying to push her off.

You hated that you were about to wake her up, but you couldn't handle the heat anymore.

You started to shake her gently, but she didn't budge. So you started peeling her off your skin, causing her to open her eyes.

"Noooooo" she whines, as you get off the bed.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm just super sweaty and I really need a shower."

"No!" She says jumping on to you and hanging onto your body in a koala hug for dear life.

"Olivia!" You exclaimed bringing your hands to her lower thighs to support her on you.

"I said no!"

"Bab-"

"No."

"But-"

"Noooooooooooo" she whined and started to fall asleep hanging in your arms.

"Okay, that's it!" You finally snapped, "get off me now." You place her on the bed forcefully and she looks at you with puppy eyes.

"I'm gonna go shower, and when I come out we're going to sit downstairs." You said sternly before heading to the washroom.

You were about to enter the washroom when you heard her mumble, "bitch"

"hey!!!" You shouted.

If you have any requests let me know. Don't forget to vote!
I love and appreciate you all! Thanks for your support :)

Love you 3000 ~ Julia