𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬"
𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕; 400
𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔; none
𝒂/𝒏; sorry for the delays! my writing has just been,,, bleugh and i rewrote this like four times and im still not very happy with it </3 enjoy!
✩.・*:。≻───── ⋆♡⋆ ─────.•*:。✩

as you and karl slowly walked through the aquarium, admiring the soft blue and white light of the water and the bright coloured fish swimming through the liquid, time seemed to slow to a stop; neither of you had talked the entire time other than light giggles and smiles that you gave each other.

His touch felt heavenly against your skin, like a light fire slowly warming up your body and soul, and god did you never want it to end. You two walked around the entire place probably multiple times, just sitting there in absolute awe at the thousands of fish and other sea creatures you saw. However, after around two hours you both decided to leave and get some food- you were both absolutely starving.

slowly walking back to the car, karl squeezes your hand and gives you a soft kiss on your hands like a prince and- holy fucking shit.  as he giggles softly your entire face turns red, how did that happen so fast??? you try to keep yourself composed but it just isn't working, so you simply give him a cheeky smile and run back to the car as fast as you can, your hair flying all over your face as you giggle wildly.

flinging the car door open you stuff yourself, wrapping your hands over your face- that was so embarrassing. so, you just sat there wide eyed, wondering why this perfect boy was so interested in you. normal, minimal wage worker you. every minute around him felt like a dream, softly picking at your black nail polish. your little bubble was burst however, when the drivers door opened and you hear karl give an exasperated "that wasn't fair come on!" before giggling and sitting down.

as you both simmered down listening to the quiet music in the backgroud, karl pops a question.

"would you come to florida with me? sorry if this sounds weird its just- i've got some friends down there and I need to go down there for a couple weeks to film some stuff. you could bring a friend or something? i dunno im still figuring it all out."

your entire world stops and you think,

who were you to say no?