𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝.

The Rest Of The Plot: Bubblegum ; Karl Jacobs

After karl, y/n, and deb land in Florida, quackity meets them at the terminal. They all introduce themselves and head back to the airbnb only to find that there's two bedrooms, which wasn't advertised- karl and y/n share a room, and quackity and deb share the other one.

The next day they all went over to sapnap and dream's apartment to film stuff- y/n finds dreams voice familiar and loses it when they realise they've met dream. The entire time that they're filming stuff, y/n can overhear sapnap saying things like "you should just ask them out man" and "its obvious they like you"- leaving y/n flustered.

On their final day in florida they all decide to go to the beach. Karl and quackity ask y/n and deb to record stuff so they could make this into a video, and deb mentions something about liking quackity and realises that that was caught on camera. y/n says something along the lines of "quackity. You and deb should just kiss already- its infuriating seeing you two flirt with eachother and then not talk for the rest of the day" and deb retorts "i think you're talking about yourself, y/n. Welp, I guess we've been caught now. I wonder what their reactions are going to be"

On the way to the airport, karl drags y/n aside and confesses. Of course y/n accepts and they get a little kissy on the lips (IDFK HOW TO TYPE THIS WITHOUT BEING AWKWARD </3) and when they walk back they see quackity looking extremely flustered and deb smiling.

And that's the end.

As you can probably tell, this story only had around 2-4 chapters left to write, i just couldn't bring myself to finish it.

I would just like to thank you all so much for the engagement on this story!! I never thought this book would get over 100 reads, and it means the world to know that i have reached just over 5k :,) i loved reading all of your silly comments, they made me so happy.

I hope you all enjoyed my shitty writing- i do not know how this many people managed to read something written by a 14 year old lmfao.

ALSO,,, the main reason i've lost motivation is because i've been working on a Wilbur x fem!oc for a while now! It's not quite done, but i will be publishing it when it is so i don't lose motivation like i did with this book :,).

See you soon,

-Strawbrrytoast_ <3