the expiration date among us. the beginning.

It was quit still on the road of the badlands. The birds were chirping, there was no wind, until...

A car drived with a high speed around the corner. The car had an text which said 'crewmate bread'.
Inside the drivers cabine were 2 crewmates, a big strong orange Russian called heavy driving the van, the other a English, little bit skinny and was sleeping with the color pink called scout. Then a buzzing sound came from the desk on wich was an screen with some buttons. Heavy woke up scout and scout pressed the button. The screen blipped on. A woman with the color blue called miss pauling appeared. She said: 'scout, its pauling, tell me you got the briefcase'. 'Yeah, sure' :said scout. 'And nobody saw you?'. 'Well technicly not...'. then a red American crewmate named soldier said: 'hello miss pauling, we killed everyone and took the briefcase.'. 'Not everyone soldier, there are 7 witnisses left.' '6' after she shooted a gun. 'Okay guys, just keep the briefcase and enjoy you weekend.' 'Goodbye miss pauling, i am leaving the van now.' . 'alright then, hey miss pauling.' 'Yes scout? O wait, I have to gotta go.' 'Oh, why didn't you do it scout?' 'You're a failure as always': said a French, purple man named spy. 'F*ck you spy' said scout. Scout leaved the van too.

Meanwhile, heavy taked a sandwich from the cabinet, a brown Scottish man named demoman took an teleporter and a lime texan called engineer and a white German named medic had setup a teleporter. Scout threw the keys to them, which landed on the ground, then scout said 'nice catch'.

'Now listen guys, we ran some experiments with the teleporter and now look at this' said engineer. Then, a cake appeared. 'Wow, you can teleport cake, that's fantastic. Eh, demo just took' said scout when medic brake the bread in half. Then scout said 'Oh god, what's that?'. 'Tumors ' said medic while heavy was eating a sandwich and thought about the cake because his sandwich was teleported. 'Well, isn't there something you wanted to do before, you know, die?' Said engineer. Spy said 'how long before these tumors will kill us?' While he's smoking a cigarette. Then medic said 'let's see, we only used the teleporter once, our body is bigger minus we're not cake. 3 days. Yes, we all have 3 days to live.' Soldier was counting with his fingers like 1, 2 ,3. Everyone else was thinking, including an black man (or woman. Idk, it's not confirmed just like it's country) named pyro and a yellow new Zealander called sniper.Then demoman came back from Mexico with an sombrero, sunglasses and an crate whit beer. He shouted 'whooooo whooo who. what?'

To be continued...