the emergency meeting

Location: red base, spy's smoking room.
58 hours before ejection.

A fire in the fireplace was flickering. Spy was sitting in his chair, reading an book, until someone knocked at the vent. He said 'go away'. Scout came in and he said against spy 'hey spy'.
'Oh, scout please, go sus yourself'. Scout said 'ehm yeah, you kno-' but he couldn't finish his sentence or spy smacked the door on his face and pulled out an knife. 'Oh, spy come on. I'm pulling my head into an door to tell you I'm sorry' said scout with an painful voice. Spy stopped pushing the door in scout his face. Then scout said 'I have an ejection wish. I would like to go on a meeting with miss pauling'. Spy said 'You're terrible with girls'. 'What, spy, no. I mean, do you at this and and this' (going to past effect) scout with an girl in an KFC and he said against the girl 'I've a bucket of visual tasks, you wanna do it?' The girl said 'nah oke'. (Back the present effect) scout said 'but you spy, you are amazing with girls. I mean, you know the one who can do tasks and can vote someone out'. And why is that do you think?' Asked spy 'I'm not going to help you' as he walked away. Then scout said 'alright, what I'm gonna say now never leaves this room, spy, you are better then me' spy changed his mind and said 'good, I'll do it, under 1 circumstance', then he pressed the emergency meeting button and said against scout 'say it, again'.