the cup

Crewmate base
Night
72 hours before ejection.

'This is a cup' said spy. Soldier says 'dear god'. Spy 'there's more' . soldier 'no'. Spy said 'it contains the dying wish of every man here who gets ejected, scout, you did collect everyone's ejecting wish?' Scout said 'you bet.' Excellent, gentlemen, synchronise your ejection timers'. Scout, soldier, pyro, demoman, heavy, engineer, medic, sniper and spy pressed an button on the clock and the 72 hours started counting down. 'Now lets begin. The clock is ticking gentlemen'. Then spy took an card which said scout out of the cup and said 'our furst ejecting wish is scouts, he... drew an picture of me getting killed by an imposter'. 'Yeah, that's how it would look like if he got killed' said scout. Spy said 'the next one is me getting ejected, did anyone else beside scout putt something in the cup?' Nobody said something. 'Fantastic, this was a huge waste of my time' said spy. Soldier said 'you did not read mine'. 'Does it say you want the cup?' 'Yes'. Everyone leaved the table while spy shoved the cup to soldier. Last spy said 'see you all in hell'.
On the hallway was soldier holding his cup and passed medic and engineer that both were having a car. Engineer had on his car an teleporter entrance and exit while medics car was stocked with bread. One of the breads fell of without medic noticed it. Soldier looked at the bread and then smiled like an weirdo, which means he's gonna do something stupid.

How will it continue? What's everyone gonna do with the last (almost) 72 hours? What are medic and engineer gonna do with the teleporter and what's kind of (idiotic) thing is soldier gonna do?
To be continued...