Three

It wasn't a day, but it took you three months before you once again showed up at the palace. Not totally because of the heart break but because of the voices going on inside you head that makes you scream in pain.

In the end the only solution that the temple find was to put blindfold into you, for whenever you see a person, specially in a crowded place, it seems like you could see there nature and sometimes your thoughts too.

"You don't have to do this Saintess-nim"

"It's been a while since I've made a visit in the imperial palace, it's only one of my jobs to make sure that the relationship of the temple and empire stays good"

You reply to your knight, Theodore. He was assigned to you six years ago ever since you're proclaimed as the Saintess of Temple, ever since, he always remained by your side, never once leaving you alone specially when it comes to this.

Though, it was quite weird, having to wear a usual white colored dress outfit, there was now a white cloth that makes you unable to make an eye contact with any people, though there would be a few times where it was fine for you to take of your blindfold in which you might do earlier.

Besides you're not totally blind, being able to see the aura of the people around you, it makes you unable to bump into them by accident, and like your knight would let you bump into some random stranger, noble or not.

Having to once again walk into the imperial garden, your favorite place inside the palace ever since. You felt a soft touch of something resting on the tip of your nose. It was a butterfly, knowing that, a soft smile paint your lips as you hold out a hand, even after having your eyes blindfolded, you know the little beautiful creature by nature.

Having it rest on your finger for a couple of minutes, Theodore, your holy knight watch a chuckle left your lips as the small creature flew off your finger. It was a beautiful scene.

"The palace seems livelier nowadays"

You smile

"How could you tell Saintess-nim?"

"The butterfly told me"

You answered truthfully

"You have such an ability Your Holiness?"

His amused tone made you giggle

"Well I too could tell by the sparks in the surroundings"

You added

As the soft smile remained on your lips, your hands drape on top of the flower bushes on the garden. Having your knight to follow you one step behind making sure to stay alert. Then

"Oh"

A gasp escape your lips. You've never seen such pure and lovely aura before. Not only that, this person had pink aura which makes you think this person is genuinely in love. It was such a beautiful sign that makes you want to see this person.

Just like that you started to head towards the direction of that person. Causing your knight to went after you, started by the fact that not only did you suddenly fasten your walk which slowly start to turn into a run, you too started to remove your blindfold in which frighten him.

"Your Holiness!"

"Wow"

You couldn't help but to stare in awe at the woman right in front of you. She was probably the most beautiful person you've ever seen. She possesses a wavy blonde hair that extended past her waist, with soft bangs that framed her face and rose-colored eyes, she was wearing a lavish beautiful white and pink gown which made her look like a fairy.

"Oh"

Even her voice was gentle and kind

"Apologies, I did not see you there. My name is Diana"

She smiled at you, lifting the hem of your dress as she gave you a formal greeting

"No need for apologize My Lady, it's a pleasure to meet such a lovely Lady like you. My name is (First name)(Last name), you can also call me (First name)"

You replied, giving her a greetings in return as you claps your hands around each other and bow your head slightly, a holy looking smile making its way on your face

"Your Holiness! You can't just ran off like that! and wear your Blindfold!"

"Your Holiness?"

Curiosity filled her voice at the same time, a familiar voice can be heard

"Diana"

Instead of paying attention to your knight, your attention turn into the man behind the lady in front of you.

"Claude!"

In contrast to her joyful tone,

"Greetings to the sun of the empire, Your highness"

Once again on your greeting position but this time you didn't raise your head carelessly

"I was waiting for you"

"I'm sorry, I was trying to find the right way but ends up getting lost"

"I see"

You didn't dare look, just keeping your head down and looking at the green grass underneath you.

"Raise your head"

As soon as said, you and your knight did as you're told

"I has been awhile Your Highness"

"Oh, It's you. I heard you aren't feeling well nowadays Saintess"

You look at him for awhile, he has changed, because in contrast to the cold aura he was giving a few months ago, just like Lady Diana right beside him in his arms, he too has a pink aura around him, causing the holy smile on your lips switch for a second.

"You're the Saintess-nim?"

Diana end up looking at you in wide eyes

Taking your eyes off the Emperor, you smile at the Lady right beside him.

"I am"

You chuckle

"And you mist be Lady Diana, I apologize I didn't recognize you right away. It's a pleasure to see Your Highness lover to be such a sweetheart and a kind woman"

May the blessing of the sun blessed upon you two

You prayed in the midst of heartbreak.

Always wishing and praying for his happiness.