Side Story 1

TO THE STORY YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR..

In the middle of their final year in highschool, the man with blonde hair carefully approached the sitting (hair color) female from behind.

The room wasn't filled with people nevertheless a few students remain in the room, quietly eating their lunch yet the guy with heterochromia pair of iris could be seen to be obvious staring at the certain (hair color) haired girl across the room peacefully eating her lunch.

"He's staring at you again"

Anastasius, your best friend-schoolmate whisper in your ear causing you to jolt up from your seat causing you to knock off your table causing you pain in your knees

You could not help but to glare at him, cheeks tainted pink as you could not help but to shirk in embarrassment, feeling to eyes of your classmates on you.

Luckily, it was lunch time and most of your classmates were around the cafeteria eating, but that doesn't mean that all of them were in the cafeteria.

"Shut up"

You mumble at him, going back to your seat only to notice that you have already knocked off your lunch box off the table

"Look at what you did!"

You shout at him, slightly annoyed nevertheless knew that it was actually your fault not his

"My bad, my bad"

Anastasius laugh,went to pick up your lunch box eventually cleaning up the mess you made

"I'll just treat you lunch, come on"

Eventually setting the lunch box on your table, he pull you off your seat

You on the other hand could not help but to oblige, I mean, who says no to free lunch? He did say it was this treat and you're still quite hungry.

Following Anastasius from behind, you could not help but to look back for a second, and when you did, your (eye color) iris met with a pair of heterocomia ones causing you to look away, flustered and embarrassed.

Lunch time was quite long, or was it just the time was slow, nevertheless as the two best friends sat by each other at the roof top eating their respective snack.

"It's hot in here"

The blonde complained causing the (hair color) haired to roll her eyes at him

"Don't forget it was your idea to come in here"

"It's windy, but the sun is running the mood"

There was another moment of peaceful silence after that.

"Don't do that again"

"Do what?"

"Sneaking up on me"

"What? Why?"

Anastasius could not help but to raise a brow at his friend silence, they've been sneaking up with each other at lunch time since highschool whenever they were in a different section.