𝐕𝐈𝐈

lowercase intended; hispanic!sero

previously: i got into my fighting stance

previously:
i got into my fighting stance...

Shoto's POV

i mirrored her action of getting into a fighting stance. i tried focusing on her face but my eyes kept wondering, how couldn't they with the way the gym uniform hugged her curves perfectly and the sun was shining down on her making her glow, literally. i shook my head, trying to shake the thoughts away along with it. it helped, a very tiny little bit, BUT it helped.

the go came and she stood there waiting for me to attack but i wasn't going to. i had observed her fight with kastuki and how she'd used the fact that he stormed her to her advantage. i wasn't going to make the same mistake. so we stood there, opposite each other, when i think something clicked in her head and she ran at me.

i was planning on using the same trick she had used with kastuki, sidestepping, but i think she caught on because just as i was about to sidestep she hooked her foot behind my leg and pulled in. i almost crashed on the floor but mid-crash i started glowing orange. i knew who it was so i didn't freak out, she was levitating/glowing too her hair floating just like Aizawa-Sensei's. she hurled me against a tree but i made a huge sheet of ice in time and slid down it. i made a gigantic wall of ice and sent it her way, she tried to dodge but it just followed her.

what she did next low key still blows my mind till now. she stopped running away from the ice and started running towards it instead. she ran up the wall, along the curve, till she reached me or more like my arm. with her momentum she held my arm tight and swung me over her shoulder like a sack of potatoes. she quickly sat on me as she pinned my arms to the floor, "you're really powerful sweetie," she smiled at me, i just blushed and muttered a "thank you." 

she got off of me, dusted herself and held her arm out so that i could get up. i wanted to but when i tried i screamed in pain. when i did that, she looked paler than before, even under the sun, she rushed to my side and started asking me questions at a rapid pace, "where does it hurt ?,  on a scale of 1-10 how much does it hurt ?, can you move at all ? do you feel comfortable with me healing you or should i call aunt recovery ? "  i chuckled, "slow down, it doesn't hurt that much, i would rate it a 8/10,"
"omg i'm so sorry, i slammed you too hard i didn't realize. i can heal you if like but if you feel more comfortable with aunt recovery doing it for you i'd totally understand, i'd even bring you there if you like," she sounded so panicked and sincere it warmed my heart.
"it's alright if you heal me, i don't really mind," i reassured her, she relaxed a little but tensed up again most likely doubting her abilities.
"ok if i hurt you tell me and i'm taking you straight to aunt recovery, alright ?"
"alright."
"wait, do i have your consent to touch you, i mean i don't wanna make you uncomfortable or anything ?" she rushed out, probably embarrassed, cute
"you have my consent."