Breakfast | D.K.

The sunlight streamed into the room through the window of Dylan's room. You and your boyfriend had a sleepover last night and the last thing that you remember before falling asleep was watching Order of the Phoenix with him since you two decided to have a Harry Potter movie marathon.

You stretched, rolling onto your side to see that Dylan's side of the bed was empty. You got up and checked the time: 10:30 am. Tying your hair in a messy bun, you headed out of his room, the smell of butter instantly hitting you.

You walked down the stairs, the kitchen being the destination you had in mind.

"Good morning Y/N!" Adysson greeted as she spotted you from the living room couch.

You greeted her with a small smile, "Good morning Adysson."

You then entered the kitchen and saw Dylan with his back turned to you while he flipped some toast on the pan.

You slowly walked towards him, wrapping your arms around him from behind as you rested your cheek on his back, "Good morning handsome."

Turning off the stove, he turned around and pressed a brief kiss to your lips, "Good morning my princess. Did you sleep well?"

You hummed, looking up at him, "I did. How about you?"

He smiled, "Good. Especially since I had you by your side."

You felt a blush rise up to your cheeks, "So, you're making some toast for breakfast?"

Dylan chuckled, shaking his hair out of his eyes, "Yeah. The first batch was bit burnt though."

"I'm surprised he hasn't burnt down the whole house yet." Adysson called out from the living room, causing you and Dylan to laugh.

"I didn't know you could cook." You said, turning your attention back to your boyfriend.

"I'm still learning." He said with a small shrug, "So, that when the day comes that I become your loving husband, I can make you some breakfast in bed."

I smiled, "Aren't you a sweetheart?"

"Only for you darling."