Rainy Day | S.T.

You and Sam were at his house, watching a movie. Charlie was at a friend's house, Kristy was at her babysitting job and his mum was at work.

You were wearing Sam's hoodie as you were cuddled up by his side.

"Why do you always have to wear my hoodie?" He asked you with a small smile, "Don't you have your own?"

You shrugged, giving him an innocent smile, "They're just so comfy and they smell like you."

Sam chuckled, "If I bought you a hoodie and dumped a whole bottle of my cologne onto it, would you keep it?"

You thought about it for a moment before shaking your head in reply, "No. But if you wore it first then I would keep it."

He gently pinched your cheek, "You're just so adorable."

You playfully rolled your eyes at him, "Only for you Sam Thomas."

The sound of raindrops pattering against the windowsill stood out in the background as the rain started to fall.

A small grin grew on his lips as an idea popped into his head.

"What?" I asked, giving him a knowing look, "I know that look, you have an idea."

His grin grew wider as he grabbed your hand and led you to their backyard, causing the two of you to get wet in the rain.

Sam offered you his hand, "May I have this dance, mi'lady?"

You giggled, "Of course."

The two of you danced in the rain, giggling like little children, until you heard Kristy call from the living room window, "What are you two doing?! You could get sick! Just in case you don't know!"