I Like Him, She Likes Him Too | Part 2

How were you going to tell Stacy that her crush, a.k.a Sam Thomas, was now your boyfriend?

On one hand, she would feel betrayed - and probably mad at you. Since, she told you about her crush on him and you went behind her back and dated him. Your relationship with your sister could be ruined forever.

On the other, she could be dating the "hot life guard" she told you about. She would already be over Sam, then you'll tell her the news once she comes back from her babysitting job. And she'll be thrilled and happy for you.

"Penny for your thoughts." Sam casually said, pulling you back to reality as he took a sip of his drink.

"Sorry," you muttered, looking down at your own drink, "I'm just thinking about Stacey."

"What about her?" Sam asked, lacing your hands together.

"Well, she kind off has a crush on you and she told me about it. And I don't really know how she'll feel when she finds out."

Sam gave you a comforting smile, "I can't tell you for sure what Stacey would think about the news. But, I do know that your sister isn't selfish. If it makes you happy, then I think she'll put that aside. Besides, you did say she met someone, so who knows?"

The week before Stacy was due home has been the longest week for you.

The most dreaded day of your life had arrived.

As soon as Stacey stepped into the house, she immediately came bounding into your room.

"Y/N" She almost screamed as she plopped down on the edge of your bed , "I missed you so much! I have so much to tell you."

You tired to hide your uneasiness as you gave her a smile, " I can't wait to hear them."

"But," you added, trying to gather all of the courage you could, "I also have something  to tell you."

Her eyes lightened up with even more excitement, "Tell me!"

You avoided her gaze as you took a deep breath,  "Sam and I are dating."

You braced yourself for Stacy to start screaming at you, telling you that you had betrayed her and she vowed never to speak to you ever again.

But, that didn't happen.

Instead, she stared at you with wide eyes for a moment before grinning widely as your sister started bouncing off the walls.

"Since when?" She asked.

You had a slightly confused look as you answered, "A week ago."

"Oh my gosh!" She said, sitting down next to you, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"You're not mad about it?" You asked.

"Why would I be mad?" She said.

"Because you told me about two weeks ago that you had a crush on Sam. And now, I'm dating him." 

Stacey chuckled, "That was two weeks ago. And this is what I was supposed to tell you. Turns out, the lifeguard had a girlfriend - but, I met this boy named Toby and he was my first kiss."

Your eyes widened at her confession, "Anastacia Elizabeth Mcgill! Why didn't you tell me sooner?!"

A blush rose up to her cheeks as she giggled, "Well, you also didn't tell me about you and Sam sooner."

You jokingly pointed a finger at her, "Fine. But, I want to meet this Toby. Invite him over for dinner."

"Fine!" She blushed even harder, "Only if you invite Sam to the same dinner."

"Deal."