• Chapter Nine •

"Why me" I whimpered "it's not fair, everything's going as planned, I'm finally happy, leave me ALONE!" I screamed. Still crying I felt someone come up behind me and slowly wrap their arms around me. "It's ok, everything's going to be ok. I'm right here".

__________

Hyunjin's POV

I followed behind Seungmin as we ran. I didn't want to lose him again. Plus knowing him he would probably get lost.

Slowing down I watched for his next move. I didn't know why he stopped, maybe I was worried. Suddenly I felt Seungmin get overwhelmed. I could smell the fear coming off him. I looked up and made eye contact with a boy.

 I looked up and made eye contact with a boy

He looked young, younger than me at least. I knew he was different just by his scent, but I wasn't worried about him. I was worried when I felt vampires.

I looked around hoping to feel which direction they were coming from. When I heard Seungmin start talking.

"Dad" he said threateningly. His eyes turning bright red. "Son" I was going to help him when the boy from earlier sat next to my wolf. "Don't." He said "if you move they'll know you're here" I looked at him. "How'd you get here so fast?" I questioned confused.

One simple word he said made everything make sense to me.

How I couldn't smell Seungmin in wolf form. Why his eyes turned red. Why when in heat he's more prone to the sun.

"Hybrid"

I looked over at him. My eyes widened, "Wait. So you mean you have both wolf and vampire parents?" He just nodded his head. He looked over at me "that man over there. That's my father, the other man. That's my Brother. Well I say we're brothers, but he's my bestfriend. Known him since he was kicked out of the pack. Stupid father" the boy shook his head.

I kept staring until I heard bones cracking. Looking over at my mate I noticed him shift back to human. "What are you doing here" "can't visit my son?" The man asked. "No you can't, I remember you disowing me because I was an Omega. I remember you KICKING ME OUT BECAUSE I WASN'T AS PERFECT AS THE OTHERS."

Seungmin raised his voice at the end backing but against a tree. I started to get worried when I felt my heart burn with fear.  "Ahh son. Well I remember that your mother was a cheating whore and your part vampire. You can Rule with that gene." He started picking at his nails.

"No, I don't need to go back. I have a pack of my own now. I don't accept the side of me that kills people, I never have and I never will" I heard Seungmin say. At this point I was sad and angry. Sad the Seungmin, my mate, my love, didn't trust me enough to tell me he was a vampire. Angry because that man was getting too close to him. 

He started to walk closer to Seungmin, as soon as he got in his face he disappeared.

I watched as Seungmin dropped to the ground. "Life was Just GETTING GOOD! WHY DOES the past have to interfere now"

"Why me!"  "it's not fair, everything's going as planned, I'm finally happy, leave me ALONE!" I finally walked over to him. Wrapping him up in a hug I comforted him. "It's ok, everything's going to be ok. I'm right here".

After a few minutes of crying I felt him lean back against my chest. Looking down I noticed he was zoning off. "You really love him don't you?" I jumped looking behind me.

"You scared me" I sighed with relief when I noticed it was just the boy from earlier.

"Han Jisung"

"huh?"

"That's my name, you can stop describing me as "the boy" now"

I looked at him and chuckled a little. "Hwang Hyunjin" "and to answer earlier, yes, I love him very much" I looked down at my baby.

'I still wonder how I ended up with you'
'That's mean' 'no, not unless you make it mean'

'Are they fighting again?' 'Yes Ji, they are' *head shake*

"I should probably get back to my pack now" I said getting up. Lifting Seungmin up with me. I looked over at Jisung. "Wanna come with?" I asked.

He looked genuinely surprised by my question. But nodded his head none the less.

We made it back to the training ground and Changbin came running to see what was wrong.

"Omg what happend‽ Is something wrong, did you get attacked‽ oh! Who's this?" I shook my head at his questions.

Chan slowly made his way over. "Baby~ stop being such a worry wor-oh who are you?" Once again shaking my head at the two I yelled for Minho.

As he made his way over he stopped and stared behind me....

___________________________

🪐👍