Chapter 11

Bella's P.O.V:

5 days later

As I'm walking to the living room, I hear my phone making the familiar beeping sound, and my first instinct is to check if Harry texted.

From Unknown: I miss you.

My brows furrow at the message, confused as to who would miss me, it's not Harry because I have his contact saved already.

Fuck. It's probably Liam. It has to be.

To Unknown: If this is who I think it is... how tf did you even find my number? Did you not get the hint that I don't want to associate myself with you the first time around?

From Unknown: please Bella... I'm sorry can we just meet up next week?

I don't get what he doesn't understand. I don't want to talk to him or see his face ever again. How did he even find my new number in the first place?

To Unknown: it's been months, get over yourself. Stop fucking texting me.

I put my phone down, going to the kitchen to get lunch. As I'm opening the freezer, my phone starts beeping again.

From Unknown: you don't get it, I changed I promise.

Changed my ass.

To Unknown: Oh please. Don't try to call or text this number again.

I can't block the number since it's an unknown contact, so I put my phone down on the counter once again, taking out a frozen pizza and then putting it in the oven. I just have to pray he won't try to call me or text me again.

My phone beeps again, making me roll my eyes thinking it's him but it's Harry this time.

From Harry: Good afternoon, are you free today?

To Harry: I have some clients until 5, are you free then?

From Harry: sounds perfect, I picked up something that reminded me of you and I want to give it to you :D

He picked up something for me? I feel butterflies in my stomach looking at the text, but I just shake it off.

To Harry: You didn't have to, but thank you so much! We can go get some sushi or something.

From Harry: Sounds good, I'll pick you up at 6?

To Harry: How about I pick you up this time? We can take my car

From Harry: Okay then :) see you later.

I don't know how to describe what I feel when I'm with him. When he was telling me about his family, I noticed how much he had wandering in that mind of his. A part of me felt guilty that I was the one he was talking to about this. It just seemed so personal and the way he was speaking, mumbling some of the words, made me realize that he hasn't spoken about this with anyone in a while. He's opened up to me so much in the short span that we've known each other to the point where I feel like I should too, you know, to make it equal.

He said that I was one of the things on his mind, which was hard to believe. He didn't explain why, and I don't blame him because I wouldn't want to tell him why he's on my mind either.

It's not a regular friendship.

We haven't established that together yet, but I feel like it's pretty obvious. I don't want to ruin the friendship aspect that we have if I bring it up, though. It's a friends with benefits type of thing with us, I guess.