Bio/Prologue

Old Name: Y/N Nijimura

New Name: Y/N Enoshima

Gender: Male

Age: 5

Likes: Fox's, soft things, cartoons

Dislikes: The dark, new people, pain

(Y/N POV)

I was going up to my momma's shrine "Hey momma how are you?" I said getting no response. I would place a loaf of bread on the shrine "Dad's been hitting me a lot more lately so-" I was soon cut off by my door swinging open "BOY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" said dad. I was shaking "I-I w-was giving an o-offering" I said scared for my life. Dad would just look more mad and scary "LITTLE SHIT!" said dad as he slapped me. The slap sent me across my room and soon my dad would start to kick me while I was on the ground "YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GIVE A DAMN OFFERING ITS YOUR FAULT SHE'S DEAD YOU LITTLE BASTARD" said dad as he kicked me into the shrine destroying it. I would hold in tears as to not make my dad even more mad. My dad would approach me and spit on me "Clean up this mess bitch" said dad kicking my head before he left my room closing the door. I would try to hold in my tears but I couldn't and soon I would start sobbing "I didn't do anything! I hate this I hate this I hate this!" I said starting to wish momma were here until an idea hit me. What if I run away? Dad wouldn't miss me and momma isn't around and I think I'll survive. When I heard nothing from my dad I checked on dad and he was passed out on the couch with weird bottles on the floor. Soon I packed up some clothes, my dad's iPad, and my fox plushie. I would walk out the door without my dad noticing and soon was met with the great grand world and I was wandering around aimlessly until I bumped into a girl with strawberry blonde hair "Watch where your going?!" said ???. 

Little did I know this meeting would lead to the best moments of my life