Chapter 9 "Tee-Tee Toko Time!"

(Y/N Enoshima's POV)

Momma had extra curricular classes at the moment and Auntie Mukuro was hanging out with Aunty Sayaka. So I decided to just decided find someone to hangout with. I would soon go into the library and I found Grumple Byakuya.

I would walk up to him and tug on his suit to get his attention

Grumple Byakuya: What is it child?

Me: Hi Grumple Byakuya! I'm here cause I wanted to hang out with someone

Grumple Byakuya: I'm just going to ignore the Grumple part but why aren't you with your mother

Me: Momma's in an extra curricular class and Auntie Mukuro is with Aunty Sayaka

Grumple Byakuya: Sorry kid but I'm busy why don't you hang out with Tee-Tee Toko or whatever you call her

Me: Good idea! Thanks Grumple Byakuya

I would run out of the library and slam the door on accident. I would start looking around till I eventually found a empty classroom with Tee-Tee Toko in it. Yes I did it!

I would walk up to her and tug on her long skirt

I would walk up to her and tug on her long skirt. She would turn around and looked a little scared.

Tee-Tee Toko: W-what do y-you want?!

Me: I wanted to hang out with you!

Tee-Tee Toko: F-fine just d-don't be s-so loud

Me: Okay

I would climb on top of a desk and just sit there while Tee-Tee Toko was writing. Man there's a lot of dust in here. Soon Tee-Tee Toko would sneeze. I was about to say 'bless you' but I noticed something Tee-Tee Tiki's eyes were red and she had a longer tongue.

 I was about to say 'bless you' but I noticed something Tee-Tee Tiki's eyes were red and she had a longer tongue

Me: T-Tee-Tee Toko 

Tee-Tee Toko: Nehahahaha! Sorry kid I ain't Tee-Tee Toko but I'm Genocider Syo but you can just call me Aunt Syo!

Me: W-what

Aunt Syo?: What, afraid I'm gonna gobble you up like a little snack

I felt this evil energy coming from this lady. She doesn't seem like Tee-Tee Toko. Tee-Tee Toko was quiet and jumpy. But this lady, she's loud and confident. The scary lady would pull out a pair of scissors and she would open and close them. What if she's gonna use those scissors on me?! The lady would noticed my fear and laughed.

Aunt Syo: What's wrong?! Scared that I'm gonna snip you into little pieces?! You know what how about me and you play a game, hide and seek sound good?!

Me: Um I need an adult

Aunt Syo: I'm the closest thing to an adult you have motherfucker. Now get to hiding before I cut you

I would instantly run out of the room and try to find some place to hide. I could hear the Syo lady counting down, it sounded creepy and it just makes me even more. Soon I found another empty classroom and decided to find in it's broom closest. Everything was quiet, almost to quiet that was until I heard the door burst open! I almost screamed but before I even let out a sound I covered my mouth.

Aunt Syo: Ohhhh Y/N~ where are you~

I felt my heart sank. She could find me, but the question is what is she going to do to me?!

Aunt Syo: Are you in here!

The door suddenly opened and I screamed. Syo would instantly grab me and I awaited for her to stab me but I felt her arms around me? I would then look up to see she was hugging me?

Aunt Syo: Awwww aren't you just the most adorable little thing~!

Me: W-what? Y-you're not gonna kill me?

Aunt Syo: Hell no! I'm not killing such an adorable little one like you~

Me: T-thank you.

Soon we both went to the empty classroom we met in and I noticed that Tee-Tee Toko's book wasn't finished so I decided to help a little. Then Aunt Syo would sneeze and must of turned back into Tee-Tee Toko. She would then yip and snatched the book out of my hands.

Tee-Tee Toko: W-what the hell kid?! 

She would then look at my writing and her eyes widened.

Tee-Tee Toko: W-wow you're actually pretty good, why didn't I think  about this before. Seeing as I blacked out I'm guessing that you met her

I would nod and she kinda smiled.

Tee-Tee Toko: Well seeing as you're not dead, I guess she likes you two. Come on kid let's go find your mom extra curricular should be over now

The shy girl would offer me her hand so I held it. Seems like I have two aunts in one

(That's one chapter done! So which uncle should we hangout with next? Also sorry if this was a little short I wanted to get this out before I go to bed. Until then have a nice morning/day/evening/night and take care buh-bye!!)