Chapter 2 "Bonding time"

(Kaiji Itadori POV)

I just got home from training some Celestia girl and I gave her my title as the ultimate gambler. As soon as I laid down on the couch my phone rang "You have got to be fuckin kidding me" I said in annoyance. I looked at who it was and it was D/N 'Oh great the ultimate pimp himself' I thought picking up the phone "What do you want Nijimura?" I said annoyed. I sighed not wanting to deal with whatever the hell he wanted "Kaiji you know you can call me D/N but this isn't the time for that I need your help looking for my son!" said D/N. At first I was shocked that he had a son but then I remembered his profession and wasn't surprised but the fact he kept the kid shocks me "Alright what does he look like?" I questioned. I couldn't believe I was doing this shit again since back in high school everything was a gamble to me so for some reason people all came to me to help them with things "He's a 5 year old with H/L, H/C hair and S/C skin" said D/N. I rubbed my temblor "What's his name?" I questioned the pimp who is apparently a father "Y/N" said D/N. I sighed "I'll get my cards and start looking around" I said. D/N sighed in relief probably "Thank you Kaiji" said D/N before I hung up. I grabbed my deck of cards and pulled out an ace "Y/N is the ace I'm looking for and whoever is in my way are the rest of the cards" I said turning on my T.V to see if there was a missing children's report on the news only to hear an interesting news story "This just in the famous model Junko Enoshima has adopted a young boy named Y/N" said the news anchor. I looked at the kid that was on the news. An exact match to D/N's kid. Now all I have to do is come up with a plan and bring the kid back to D/N.

(Junko Enoshima POV)

I woke up feeling something on my chest only to see that it was Y/N. The kid was knocked out and it was cute. Soon he woke up and looked a little groggy "Morning momma" said Y/N. I almost died from his cuteness "Um morning kiddo" I said. I noticed that Y/N was blushing a little "Hm what's wrong kiddo?" I questioned the adorable munchkin. The kid lifted his head up "I-I um don't know if it's rude but your chest is soft and well I-" I cut the kid off by pushing the kid's head into my chest "It's okay kid I don't mind" I said smiling. Soon me and the kid got out of bed and Y/N immediately went to the living room and just turned on the T.V looking for something to watch probably. Soon he turned on something called 'Looney toons' which shows the despair of a hunter trying to catch a rabbit honestly this is amazing. 

Y/N walked over to the couch I was laying on and just crawled on top of me and laid his head down on my chest "Hm what's up kid?" I questioned

Y/N walked over to the couch I was laying on and just crawled on top of me and laid his head down on my chest "Hm what's up kid?" I questioned. The kid looked embarrassed "Well I used to do this with my first momma" said the small boy. I smiled "It's okay kid I don't care" I said. The two of use started about what we like and I learned that Y/N likes fox's and soft things which explains why he likes to lay on my chest so much. Soon me and Y/N fell asleep.

(Mukuro Ikusaba POV)

I just woke up and I saw Junko and the kid on the couch. I decided to wake Junko and she groaned "What Mukuro?" questioned my sister. I tried to get the kid off her not caring if I woke them up "I need to talk to you about the kid" I said. Junko would take the kid out of my arms and put them down as if not to wake him up. The two of us went into the hallway "Junko why are you acting like you care about the kid isn't he just some pawn-" I was cut off by Junko grabbing my throat "Listen here Mukuro Y/N is my son not some damn pawn!" said Junko. Soon I heard a yawn and Junko let go of my throat and I saw the kid come into the hallway and rub his eyes "Momma what's going on?" said Y/N. Junko ruffled Y/N's hair "Oh me and auntie Mukuro were arguing that's all" said Junko. I looked at the child and frowned a little.

(Y/N Enoshima POV)

I noticed that auntie Mukuro looked mad at me which made me wonder if she actually liked me soon momma would pick me up "Say how about we go get you some new clothes" said momma. 

My eyes widened and then for the first time in a while I smiled "Okay momma!" I said

My eyes widened and then for the first time in a while I smiled "Okay momma!" I said. But little did I know a single shopping trip would end in me being faced with the cons of being an Enoshima.

{FINALLY I DID IT sorry this took so long but anyways have a nice day/evening/night! Buh-bye!!!}