Chapter 14 "Punishment Time P.3"

(Trigger warning: Some of these deaths might disturb people and abuse is mentioned please read at your own risk)

(Junko Enoshima's POV)

I had prepared all the punishment's and have set them up to all play at specific times. This plan will go off without a hitch hopefully. But Y/N is going to school now. With Monokuma being in range of Towa city his Bluetooth will connect to the trap sensors, so once these "parents" step into the locations, well it's punishment time.

(3rd Person POV)

There are five targets. Daku Daimom. Nariko Kemuri. Mika Utsugi. Juro Shingetsu and Tokuichi Towa (These aren't the official names, except for Monaca's dad). All abusers in there own right. But in their rooms were letters. Let's peer into Daku's perspective.

(Daku Daimom's POV)

I had just dropped of my fucking broken condom problem and got home. I grabbed a bottle of sake and decided to take a swig, that's when I noticed a note on the countertop. It read 'Meet me at the abandoned Towa group factory'. I was confused but I got nothing else to do. I would drive over to the factory and enter. Christ this place looks a little creepy.

Suddenly the place would lit up and some gas was released

Suddenly the place would lit up and some gas was released. I for some reason felt sleepy and would drift into unconsciousness. Soon I woke up and saw 4 other people restrained. There was a bitch with brown hair, another bitch with pink hair, some guy with light blue hair, and holy shit Tokuichi Towa?!

Me: H-Hey what the hell is going on!

Light blue guy: Your guess is as good as ours. But I believe we should introduce ourselves. I'm Juro Shingetsu

Me: F-fine dumbass. I'm Daku Daimon

Brown bitch: I'm Nariko Kemuri

Pink bitch: I'm Mika Utsugi

Tokuichi: Well you all know who I am

Juro: Well that covers everything now how did you all get here

Nariko: There was a note on my counter

Mika: You too?

Me: Holy shit

Tokuichi: This is no coincidence

Juro: I agree Mr. Towa

Me: Stop being a kiss ass!

Juro: Listen Daimom we need to be calm

Me: You expect me to be calm when we basically got kidnapped!

Mika: I actually kinda agree with Shingetsu

Me: Shut up bitch! You probably suck dick for a living!

That shut her up real quick. Soon some screen would lit up and on it was a black and white bear.