Chapter 1 "A fateful encounter"

(Junko Enoshima POV)

I was getting done with shopping until I felt something bump into me. It was probably someone's dog but still gonna tell them off "Watch where you're going?!" I said turning around. When I turned around I saw some kid with h/c hair with bruises on his arms and face. 

(Imagine the it's how you look but with the bruises and outfit)

At first I loved the despair he probably was feeling but soon I felt sorry for the kid. I would crouch down to meet the kids level of eye contact "Why do you have those bruises on your arms?" I questioned the boy with concern. The kids eyes would start to well up with tears "I-I have b-bruises on my arms b-because of my d-dad" said ???. I wanted to get Mukuro and have her kill that guy or I'll do it myself but something struck me as off what about the kids mom "Wait what about your mom kid does she not care or-" I was cut off by the kid "My momma's dead" said ???. The kids face turned into despair, I wanted to enjoy it but I just couldn't. The kid would soon hugged me "Please don't take me back to my dad!" said ???.  I thought for awhile 'What if I adopt this kid?'. At first I thought this was stupid but then again this could prove useful and I for some reason feel for this kid. So if I adopt him I might figure out why I care about him and no one will suspect a teen mom. I hugged the kid back "It's okay I won't take you back to your dad and by the way what's your name kid?" I questioned. The kid nodded "I-I'm Y/N Nijimura" said Y/N. I picked Y/N up "Well how would you like to be adopted by the one and only Junko Enoshima?" I asked. The kids eyes lit up "You're Junko Enoshima?!" Y/N questioned. I nodded loving him geeking over me "I would actually love to be adopted by someone who would care about me" said Y/N. I patted the kids back "Well I can't leave you here on the treat like I was when I was your age" I said. I took Y/N with me to court to be able to adopt him and let me take Y/N with me to Hope's Peak Academy to keep him with me at all times and to show off a little. Soon I was winning this little case and it was easy without his dad here to stop me "Due to evidence presented to us Ms. Enoshima seems eligible to adopt young Y/N who from now on he shall be Y/N Enoshima" Y/N ran up and hugged me which I hugged back.

(Mukuro Ikusaba POV)

It was pretty late and Junko wasn't home yet. I was starting to get a little worried until I heard the door open and I rushed to see who it is only to see my sister with a child in her arms "Junko what took you so long and who the hell is that kid?!" I questioned. Junko put a finger to my lips as if to tell me to shut up "Chill sis I was just shopping until I found this cutie on the street all bruised up cause of his dad and adopted him so he's my son and your nephew" whispered Junko casually. I was confused and thought this was probably just some scheme of hers so she won't get caught by Hope's Peak Academy.

(D/N Nijimura POV)

I woke up from my nap with a huge fuckin hang over and went to see if that brat cleaned up his mess. I went to his room and opened up the door only to see it empty "BOY WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" I shouted getting no response. I brushed this off as him running off for good honestly pretty sure if he tried to tell people what I did to him no one will care and the kid doesn't have the spine to do it. I turned on the news channel and saw Atua was punishing me "This just in the famous model Junko Enoshima has adopted a young boy named Y/N" said the news anchor. I started to panic "DAMNIT if he's with someone famous plus the girl might believe him and then I'm done for" I started to pace around the room "unless I call an old friend" I said grabbing my phone calling an old friend from Hope's Peak.

(3rd person POV)

Junko and Y/N were fast asleep while Mukuro was questioning a lot and D/N was calling his old friend from Hope's Peak Academy Kaiji Itadori....