Near You

Toni-

This wasn't my original plan

This wasn't my original plan. Spread naked in front of this woman. This very fine woman. The club was full of sexual tension between us especially after the kiss. But then we started really talking at the diner and I could see how much of a great woman she actually is, aside from her physical attributes. And this game I have been playing suddenly switched from just fucking to images of us holding hands and having picnics. Becoming a couple. And I just didn't want to sleep with her I actually wanted to get to know her. It would be a mistake though, one that I am not willing to make.

So when she left I decided to steer this night back to what it is supposed to be. Fucking plain and simple. No feelings. No connections. No relationships. Finding her room was easy enough, bold and beautiful just like her. I run my hands over the soft comforter as I toe off my heels. I imagine her laying underneath it, engulfed in happiness and bliss after a round of love- "fuck!" I mutter to myself as I grab the edge of the thick material and push it to the end of the bed.

"There we are..." I say eyeing the silk sheets like they are a consultation prize. I quickly strip placing my clothes in a neat pile and the little strip of fabric called a thong in her bedside dresser. Something to remember me by. "Jesussss" I whisper out as I slip on top of the sheets. Silky. Cool. Expensive. Of course the woman I got to leave had good taste and fine on top of that. What is my life?

"Toni?" I hear coming up the stairs. I smile as I spread my legs the cool air circulating the room hardening my nipples and teasing my clit. I quickly thank whatever deity there is that I decided to get waxed this morning so my bare pussy is on display for her wondering eyes. "Ton-" I bite my lip as Janet stands in the doorway with wide eyes and an open mouth. Her eyes shoots from my face to my breasts, that I make sure to arch in the air tantalizingly, down to my stomach, and finally between my legs and I watch satisfied as she licks her lips.

"Did you put the cat up?" I ask trailing my hand down my side slowly. She snaps to attention looking away from my cookie and back to my face. She moves and sits the water and cups down before moving towards the bed. "I did. You know I was right you look absolutely delicious on my sheets" she says sitting down by my feet and running a hand over my leg. "I figured I would test them out...how about you join me?" I ask as heat erupt in my stomach at the steady stroke of her hand from the top of my feet to my thigh and back again.

She looks at me almost...wistfully. Like this is all a dream. "You are so beautiful" she murmurs and my heart thuds in my chest like a reminder. Instead of responding I lean up and wrap my arms around her drawing her into a kiss. She moans as I move into her lap straddling her and her hands settle on my waist squeezing gently as I push my tongue into her mouth. My hands trail down her back until I catch the zipper at the back of her corset and tug it down. She groans before pulling away and pulling the corset off revealing her breasts. I know the wetness between my legs is staining her black pants because of the sight in general.