❏ Chapter 0

Third POV
[ 06-09,2018. Japan ]
{ Street, 15.29 }

On a busy street, a boy was seen lying lifeless in the middle of the street. A bunch of red liquid covered the boy, the boy's name was Agape. Even though Agape's body was covered in a lot of blood, his fluffy brown hair was still visible.

Some of you may be wondering what just happened.

Well...

It's all because of an animal.

Nope, it's not because of animals that escaped from their place.

It's because our protagonist who turns out to be an animal lover saw a dog that was almost hit by a car.

The dog is saved, but not our protagonist.

Wait a moment- A car? Looks like truck-sama were not on their duty, skskskksk. What a shame.

---

Agape POV

A strong blow hit me very hard. I rolled on the hood of the car and in the air before landing awkwardly on my back.

My consciousness hasn't left my body, making me suffer more. My body hurt like hell. I was trying to look around, looking if there's someone who's gonna help me out but only finding people just standing there with a pity face unmoving. It's felt like they were saying "You shouldn't have done it, now look at you. Sksksk what a poor creature."

I look at them with a horror face, and finally, my consciousness leaves my body. Making me saw endless darkness.

' Huh? '

' Why am I still in this endless darkness? Where's God? I've died, am I? Is there a god? I'm pretty sure there is. Am I going to hell? Waiting for some devil to take me there? Or if I'm lucky enough an angel will bring me to heaven. Well, I'm not sure. '

" WAAHH!! " Heard the sound of a baby crying.

Wait what- a baby?

---

Third POV

A pair of twins were born on 6 January

[ Thank you D4rlin9 for the information! ^^💕 ]

The sound of crying, sobbing, and panting fills up the House of Alpheus.

A lot of things happening at the moment,

Such as

Penelope Judith breathed her last breath.

Maids who were running to clean up the twins.

Roger Alpheus watching from far.

Pair of twins who were crying.

And baby Ijekiel who was sleeping on his bed.

'Welcome to the world, Leto.'