❏ Chapter 6

Leto POV

'Honestly, I don't know how we got here.'

During a lunch at an outdoor restaurant, two people—more like me and Altus, we were eating our lunch peacefully no it's not. Altus was wearing nothing else but clothes on his body, he didn't even bothered by stares that were given for him. 

Despite the fact that he got stared at, I was the one who got uncomfortable. I assumed people stared at him because of their similarity to Claude. 

"-So anyways because I can't fish for 3 days that's why I'm starving." He enjoyed the foods that were in front of him, he ordered an appetizing banana split and chicken wings while I ordered a Chamomile tea and a piece of dark chocolate cake. Earlier I was volunteer myself to pay it all, so it's no wonder if he bought a lot of him, even though mine were more expensive.

I sipped my tea after I sighed, "Where are you from?" I asked curiously while still feeling suspicious of the person in front of me. He ate his dessert clumsily, I wonder why he was completely lowering his guard despite me being a stranger. I unconsciously smiled at his antics.

"No clue, I just went to No where to Tsardom then here." Altus answered while he chewed the cherry that he took from the banana split and licked his lips that formerly had a tint of ice cream.

I hummed at his response. The sound of gossip was still around us, and I still could feel the stare that could stab me continuously. The more I let them, the more uncomfortable I was. I couldn't hold it anymore so I asked Altus

"Do you want to wear a cloak? Aren't the stares bothering you?" I asked Altus while playing a little bit with my food. 

"What is wrong with staring?" Altus said, confused at what I meant until he looked around him.

Then, I answered his question with an obvious tone and was a little nervous. "Of course it's because of your appearance." 'I assume, but wait am I being out of topic-' 

"What about my appearance? How about your appearance? Oversized everything looks like pajamas and polished shoes." Altus pointed out, well he got a point.

I was speechless at his questions and I felt arrows stabbed straight to my body. It was all I could do to smile with an imaginary blood flowing from my lips. 

Then, I took a sigh and responded to his questions.

"Your appearance looks like the emperor, people might have started to spread a rumor about it." I explained with a deadpan face while still feeling offended. 

I could see Altus rolled his eyes and muttered out a 'fine'. Clearly annoyed by this comparison.

Ai just could only meow at her owner's stubbornness.

"Here, use mine instead." I said as I took off my cloak and lent it to Altus. 

'I probably won't need this because I'm already disguised.'

"This isn't really my style but it will work." Altus admitted as he made a hood and looks like an assassin's creed odyssey character.

I approved at Altus's new disguise by giving him a thumb up. Then I was curious about Altus's next destination.

 Then I was curious about Altus's next destination