❏ Chapter 1

{ A few years later }

[ Age : around 5/6 ]

Third POV

The faint chirping of birds, golden rays of sunshine, dewdrops on the green grass. A sign of a new day.

Seen a boy with brown hair who is still sleeping with his twin.

The boy is named Leto Margarita, Leto means The hidden one, and his twin is named Jennette Margarita.

[ Just a reminder of Leto's appearance in case you already forgot- ]

The twins clung to each other tightly, afraid that their twin would disappear.

Then a gentle knock on the door was heard. Hearing that there was no response from the sleeping twins, the figure entered slowly afraid that the twins would awake absurdly.

That figure has platinum white hair and droopy golden eyes. The figure was Ijekiel Alpheus.

Ijekiel walked towards the sleeping twins, admiring their looks before waking them up gently.

" Wake up Jennette, Wake up Leto " Ijekiel spoke with his soft and gentle voice. His voice sounded like music to the ears of the twins. As a result, the twins slept more peacefully.

Ijekiel sighed and shook Leto gently. A few seconds later Leto was awake.

" Good morning Leto, " Ijekiel greeted with a gentle smile

" Huh..? Kiel? Good morning... " Leto replied with his dry and soft voice as he rubbed his eyes and then Leto gently shook Jennette to wake her up.

Then Jennette awakens and greets them with her cute voice.

" Ah! It's already 7.30, you have to get ready first. Later when you're done go to the dining room, okay? I have something to tell you " Ijekiel said, and the twin nodded in response.

Time Skip

{ At the Dining Room }

Leto POV

A bunch of food was placed neatly in front of us, I was seated beside Jennette, Ijekiel was seated in front of us, and dad Roger was seated quite far from us.

[ Leto decided to call Roger his dad because he's a father figure to him ]

Then we started to eat

We both mumbled "Thank you for the food" while motioning our hands like we were praying. As quickly as possible we looked at each other and giggled. Then Ijekiel and Roger began to do the same thing (Thanking for the food I mean, not giggling at eachother-).

As a matter of habit, we simply dig in the first time. However, I feel like I need to pray, so I began to do that, and Jennette looked at me and started to copy me. Not gonna lie but that sight was so cute. Then, dad Roger asks us what we're doing, then I just answer him that we're thanked for the food. Dad Roger just looked at us weirdly and probably wondered when we would become religious, but he just shrugged it off and smiled. Ijekiel simply looked at us and smiled before doing the same.

When we finished our meal, I went to ask Ijekiel about what he wanted to say.

" Kiel, what do you want to say to us? " I asked

" A-ah, about that... " Ijekiel looks troubled as he looks at dad Roger, as if he wants dad Roger to tell us instead of him.

" Ijekiel will study abroad in Arlanta for years " dad Roger said.

After dad said that, I looked at Jennette who was teared up.

" Jeje? " I called her, then suddenly Jennette cried and ran away.

"Wait! Jej-" I yelled and rushed after her, but was stopped by dad Roger, who grabbed my shoulder

"Let Ijekiel go after her."

" B-but-" Then, I saw Ijekiel run out of the room

" but I am her twin, so let me chase after her, please dad... " I said as I looked down. Dad Roger just looked at me and sigh

" You are allowed to search for her. " As I heard that I ran to search for my twin.

________________

I ran out of breath as I shouted " Kiel!"

"Have you found Jeje yet? " I asked as I panted, placing both my hands on my knees

"No, not yet." Ijekiel replied

" Let's search for Jeje together, Kiel. "

" Hn. "

' Where could Jeje possibly be? ...Maybe I know where she is '

" I think I know where she is, Kiel! " I said as I grabbed his hand

" Lead the way then. "

____________________

" Jeje!!! There you are! " I shouted and ran towards her while releasing Ijekiel's hand.

Jeje buried her face in the green house as she hugged her knees. As I stood in front of her, I knelt down on one knee

" Jeje, you have no idea how worried I am. Please don't run away again." I gently scolded her as I patted her head. She just nodded slowly then raised her head

There were tears in her blue jeweled eyes, her cheeks were red, her hair was messed up. I just can't help but hug her tightly as tears well up in my eyes when I look at her.

I could feel Ijekiel's warm eyes watching us

Moments later, I released the hug and asked, "Let's go home now, okay?" She replied with a soft yet dry voice, "Okay...".

Standing up, I extended my hand to her. She accepted it and stood up as well.

" Wait a moment, Jeje. Can you turn around? "

" ...Hm? okay... "

" Here "

" Your hair is messy, so I give my tie for you hehe! "

" Thank you Letty! "

With a peaceful silence, we returned home together with our hands connected to each other

To be continued...

________________

A/n :
Hello! It's been a long time ehe
I apologize for being a slow and unmotivated writer

I hope you enjoy this chapter
I'm sorry if the chapter looks rushed or has many grammar mistakes or ugly drawing- ehem yes, it's because I'm unmotivated.

Anyway have a nice dayy o(*°▽°*)o