❏ Chapter 4

⚠ Grammar Error ⚠
[ Will be changed to present tense to avoid Author's confusion ( Only for this chapter ) ]
[ Sorry, the author is dumb ]

{ Years later }

[ Age : 9 ]

Leto POV

Since Jetty and I cannot stay in the same room forever, we have a separate room now. However, our sibling/twin bond won't be shattered because of this.

Also, Athy and I have been secretly meeting in my room ever since we met years ago. But as much as I hate to admit it, Athy is taller than me. Due to this, Athy often goes to pat me and treats me like a child despite the fact we are both reincarnated.

Then there's a thing that I don't accept in this household.

We, the twins, are not educated the same way Kiel is at Alpheus palace. Why? Most likely because he fears us if we're smarter than him. Jetty's naivety is not surprising.

Thus, I study in the library at night and teach Jetty during the day

'Athy's debutante is coming soon. 5-6 years until then. The time sure passes quickly.'

I'm watching my sister play outside with Theo happily. Jetty is trying to escape the big fluffy Theo while Theo is chasing her playfully. Dressed in fading blue and white, her simple dress fit her as she sways with the wind. Her smile is bright yet genuine, her hair is in a ponytail, so it flies around her as she moves.

Theo jumps at her, tackles her down, then licks her face while barking. He's still a secret, dad hasn't heard about him. Kiel does, however. The one time that we got caught by Kiel while sneaking food for Theo, he asked us what the food was for, and we told him it was for our hungry stomachs. Kiel, however, was suspicious of us, which is why he followed us to the very end. That happened after Athy's first encounter with me.

I sigh at the memory

"...hEY Letty! did you hear me?? " Athy question me

hEY Letty! did you hear me?? " Athy question me

Oh yeah, I forgot that Athy is visiting me

"I apologize, I thought of something..." She is pouting when I apologize.

" Anyhow, I'm learning ethics, and I'm enjoying it very much!" Athy bambers me with her past activities.

" I'm glad you're enjoying your class. " I said as I sip chamomile tea. The tea is lightly yellow-tinted and decorated by the flower itself.

" Oh right, your birthday... do you need something for your birthday? " I say as I tilt my head

Athy just stares at me for a moment, then jumps at me and hugs me

" AAA You look so cute! " Athy fangirl as she rubs her cheeks against mine. I only can deadpan at her

Then, she ghosted my question. The question is still not answered until I grow up.

" How's your relationship with The Emperor? "

" Surprisingly, everything went well! I survived! " Athy cheers at her achievement

However, she becomes very quiet

"...I hope it lasts forever," she mumbles, but I still hear her. Putting my arms around her, I comfort her.

I say warmly, "I'm sure it will last forever..." but suddenly I regret giving her false hope. 'I'm sorry you'll be facing hardship soon.' "-If it's not, then you can visit me here"

"Oh right, Leto, you look restless. Please take care of yourself." Athy looks serious yet worries about my health. Right, recently I couldn't fall asleep peacefully, my mind became hazy and I keep staring at space. I nod at her concern.

As Atty stands up, she says, " Goodbye, Letty! Thank you for listening!" and waves to me. Atty vanishes into thin air.

Third POV

Leto is now left on his own. His hand rubbed across his forehead as he wondered what would happen in the future in the story.

He opens a thick book in his workspace. Inside, there are a lot of messy notes. These notes indicate what might happen in the future. Then, he observes the thick book and starts to think about what possibility that might happens in the future

Leto must work very hard for it,

It'll be a waste if it's gone right?

*BOOM*

" Ah, Jeje you surprised me there... " Leto said as he holds his chest, breathing heavily. He silently closes his book and hides it without Jennette's knowing

" Hehe! Let's play with us, Letty! " Jennette asks her brother with a bright smile as she lends him a hand.

Leto chuckles as he places his hand towards his sister's hand, " Sure. " Leto smiles

The only things that make him still sane are Jennette, Theo, and Athanasia.

But are you sure that it'll last forever?

_____

[ Author's note ]

HEYYY I'm sorry if this chapter took a long time, also I'm sorry because this chapter is short. Well, I hope you enjoy this chapter. ;)

Have a nice dayy! ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

If your birthday is today or tomorrow or yesterday, idk. HAPPY (Late/Early) BIRTHDAY TO YOU! I hope your day will be spent well and it'll be your memorial day! ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)

P.s : I think I get Corona, wish me luck.

Ehe