chapter 4

They both walked inside and they were greeted by Mihashis mom.
"Hey Ren! Oh! Abe! Hey! What a surprise!" Momhashi said
"Yea, I was wondering if i could stay the night, my house is getting worked on and I don't wanna sleep with some rando that I don't know in my house with me, and the noise levels are crazy." Abe said.
"Oh ofcourse! Stay as long as you need! You'll just have to stay in rens room, his cousin is staying in the guest room."
Momhashi replied
"Thats f-" abe was cut off by mihashi
"T-thats tonight!?" Mihashi said, startled.
"Yea. Oh and by the way, were having chimkin and dumplings tonight" momhashi said with a giggle.
(Yes. I said CHIMKIN. That is how i say chicken. Get over yourselves, you just read a forein language called "izzyisms")
"Oh great! I love chimkin and dumplings!" Abe said.
"I dont know if you'll like my moms-"
"REN MIHASHI." Momhashi yelled
"S-sorry!!" Mihashi said, scared.
Abe froze. Jesse, for such a small woman she is pretty scary. Abe thought to himself. Momhashi was scolding mihashi. She was talking about his appreciation for her and how she does everything for him.
"Mom i was o-only joking!" Mihashi spouted
"You better have been. Now go see your cousin, shes been dying to see you" momhashi bit back
Mihashi groaned and spat "fineeeeee"
Mehoshi guided Abe to the steps.
"Uh. I cant get upstairs.." Abe said
"Ruri! Ryu! I seed some help please!"  Mihashi shouted
"REN REN!!" A girls voice cried and a girl with brown hair tied back in two small braids and brownish green eyes like mihashis came rushing from around the corner.
That girl was Ruri, Mihashis cousin. The girl came racing down the stairs.
"U-uh R-Ruri. Slow d-do- AHH"
She tackled mihashi to the ground
"Ive missed you Ren Ren!" Ruri said in a cheerful tone.
She then got off of mihashi amd helped him up. Another, larger female with a decent figure, long brown hair that went down to her legs and brownish green eyes just like Ruri.
"Ruri hun you just saw him a week ago. Please calm down, I'm so sorry ren. You know how she is." She had a soft and fragile voice. Like candy to your ears.
"Oh? Is this your boyfriend Mihashi?" Ryu said curiously.
Mihashis face flourished red as he blurted "N-NO!! I-I DONT HAVE A BOYFRIEND!"
Abe blushed lightly.
"Oh? So your gay mihashi?" Abe teased and nudged mihashi.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey is me. Sorry this chapter was so long. I was stuck in the car and I got carried away listening to music, hope you enjoyed, I won't be active at all this weekend cause i have a softball tournament. I also don't be active at all next week, or atleast until Friday. I have camp. So this will be on hold but I'll work on some chapters today. Bye!