chapter 7

"RURI MIHASHI. LANGUAGE. IF I HEAR YOU DROP THE F-BOMB AGAIN SO HELP ME I WILL PUT YOU IN MY NEXT SOUP!" Ryu shouted from downstairs.
"yes ma'am" Ruri said and turned away from mihashis door to go back downstairs.
Mihashi handed Abe his crutches and helped him up off the bed.
"Thanks, oh, and Mihashi?" Abe said
"Yea Abe-?" Mihashi replied, getting cut off.
Abe kissed mihashi.
"Wh- anebdhdvrbudhdbeh" Mihashi blushed
Abe snickered and crutched his way out. Mihashi followed.
Abe got to the stairs and sat on his butt.
"What are you-----"
Abe literaly slid his ass down the stairs like a fuckin puppy on a carpet. Mihashi was silent and just followed. What-the-actual-heck-he-slid-his-butt-down-the-stairs-like-a-puppy-with'tape-worms--- mihashi thought as he helped abe back up and handed him his crutches. At that point everyone was looking at Mihashi and abe and ruri was looking at them wierdly.
"Mom, can you get poster boards for the next game?" Ruri asked in a nice tone of voice.
"Sure! Do you want letters too? I have to run to the store later anyways to get you IBprophen." Ryu replied with a smile.
"Kk, thanks!" Ruri said
"Mhm!"  Ryu said before she spooned some rice into her mouth.
The two boys sat doen and started to eat.
"So? Did you like it??" Momhashi asked excitedly.
"Its great!" Abe said, he had finished his plate.
"Its okay" mihashi said, he had finished his plate before Abe but he didn't say anything.
"Mihashi. Be nice." Abe said as he leaned back in his chair.

--------------------------------------------------------------
IM SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE THIS DONT KILL ME OKAY.